2004 Dolphins Slogan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Dolphins Slogan

PhinFan2006 said:
Obviously 8000 posts here haven't translated into much knowledge.
Just because I don't think this team will make the Playoffs, doesn't mean that they can't have a pretty good record, and go 9-7 or 10-6(like last year).
But if you're unrealistic enough to believe that all the changes on this team coaching and personnel wise will translate to a memorable season...then you're placing too much faith in your hope, not an honest view of what this team is in for. Personally I'm done hoping, I expect to see a team that is loaded with talent actually live up to it potential. THIS IS WANNSTEAD's last change, and I, like many others think that he's just not the guy to light any sort of fire under their collective asses.:fire:

You were born in 88? Why did I even bother answering this post? :roflmao: :jk:

First off, I was kidding about all the SB Run and Wanny being COY. I hope that does happen, but will it? Who knows, as Berman says "Thats why we play the games".

Secondly, thank you for insulting me. You could only wish to have as much knowledge as I have from my almost 2 years her. Oh well you'll have to get to 8,000 posts to see how much you learn. But by then I'll be in the 18,000 posts so I'll know even more. Have a nice day :)

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
One team, one vision, we're ready.. What do you guys think? I just heard on the radio..Sounds good to me..By the way A.J. Feeley is the next Dan
Marino..And the Dolphins are going to the SuperBowl..

Well, if Feeley is one third of a Marino, it's better than what we've had the last four years!

Ozzy said:
Well, if Feeley is one third of a Marino, it's better than what we've had the last four years!
:roflmao: Well...if you were to combine lets say Jay Fiedler, Damon Huard, Ray Lucas, and Brian Griese then we could just possibly have 3/4's of Marino...maybe.

Go Feeley!

iceblizzard69 said:
Damn, you're really optimistic. I think it is incredibly stupid to call Feeley the next Marino. Feeley has never been a starter and in the few games he played he was nothing more than average. What you said is insulting to Dan Marino IMO. No one is the next Marino, and some career backup QB who may or may not start and has never done anything special is certainly not the next Marino.

As for our slogan, it isn't special. Last year it was "Back with a Vengance" and as well all know, we came back and started the season off by losing at home to the Texans.
You're wrong....In the few games that Feeley played, he was better than Jay. So that makes him better than average. ;)

iceblizzard69 said:
Damn, you're really optimistic. I think it is incredibly stupid to call Feeley the next Marino. Feeley has never been a starter and in the few games he played he was nothing more than average. What you said is insulting to Dan Marino IMO. No one is the next Marino, and some career backup QB who may or may not start and has never done anything special is certainly not the next Marino.

As for our slogan, it isn't special. Last year it was "Back with a Vengance" and as well all know, we came back and started the season off by losing at home to the Texans.

Stop living in the past, the key word was last year. This is a new year. What's stupid is you living in the past. Hey buddy I trust Rick alot more than I trust you. Jake Delhomme had average games until he got his chance to finally shine. So who's to say it can't happen with A.J. And the real stupid part is the fact that you really believe me when I said that. How can you say no one is the next Dan Marino are you Cleo or something. What if someone becomes better than Marino ? and for your sake you should hope A.J. is the next Dan Marino..Yeah we lost to the Texans because the refs imagined a holding call on Randy that never happened. They even offer an apology for blowing 7 other calls too..

Prime Time said:
Ice, I think he was kidding/being sarcastic....

BTW, I think Wanny will be here for many more years to come, because I think he is going to get the job done. Coach of the year! :woot:

I'm with you Prime Time. Remember how well Holgrem did when the Seahawks made him focus on coaching only. I think Dave is going to suprise alot of people..

How about "The Titanic 2" :jk: It is a anecdotal thread isn't it? :D

I wonder if Marino had trouble during his first mini-camp, could put things in perspective for some????

Lets not go with "The Tradition Continues" ... Let's break this 10 year long (or so) "tradition" of losing in december and beyond... Seriously... When was the last year we finished really strong and made a run into the playoffs? 1992... We made a nice run to the AFC championship...smoked the chargers who had won like 11 straight 31-00 at home then the debacle against buffalo... Even that season we started 6-0 and finished 5-5 to finish 11-5, though that was good enough to get home field that year... Anyway, so much for the tradition eh?

Back
Top Bottom