2005 dead cap #s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 dead cap #s

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I wondered where all our 2005 dead cap money was going so I looked it up, enjoy :goof: (couldn't find it posted anywhere on here, sorry if I missed it in the search)

(1.0 is $1 million)

Dead Money Tony Pape 0.032 J.R. Tolver 0.058 Jay Fiedler 2.792 Jay Williams 0.350 Arturo Freeman 0.036 Rob Konrad 0.300 Patrick Surtain 2.531 Greg Jerman 0.108 Tim Bowens 0.910 Quintin Williams 0.004 Brendon Ayanbadejo 0.003 Ed Perry 0.060 Tony Bua 0.034 Donald Lee 0.033 Taylor Whitley 0.135 Larry Chester 0.810 Mario Edwards 0.025 Chris Akins 0.180 John St. Clair 0.600 Derrius Thompson 0.562 Jesse Chatman 0.134 Matt Turk 0.392 Tim McGill 0.068 A.J. Feeley 2.591 Cliff Russell 0.027 Heath Evans 0.222 Will Heller 0.179 Josh Shaw 0.067 T.J. Hollowell 0.018 Zeke Moreno 0.032

5.2 million in dead cap between fiedler and feely :shakeno:

umpalu said:
I wondered where all our 2005 dead cap money was going so I looked it up, enjoy :goof: (couldn't find it posted anywhere on here, sorry if I missed it in the search)

You looked it up huh??? Where??? Why don't you give credit to where you found the numbers ???

BTW if you are wondering who I am take a look on the bottom left from where you got the numbers.

Merman said:
You looked it up huh??? Where??? Why don't you give credit to where you found the numbers ???

BTW if you are wondering who I am take a look on the bottom left from where you got the numbers.
:lol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol:

what exactly does the dead money mean? we are still paying that money to them or we gave it to them before we got it?

GCD960 said:
what exactly does the dead money mean? we are still paying that money to them or we gave it to them before we got it?

"Dead money" or also referred to as "Dead cap" is cap space allotted for players no longer with a team. That money most often was paid in the form of a signing bonus

Clumpy said:
"Dead money" or also referred to as "Dead cap" is cap space allotted for players no longer with a team. That money most often was paid in the form of a signing bonus

Yeah I heard a few years ago that San Fran was still paying Rice and would be for a while.

hunter5nc1 said:
Yeah I heard a few years ago that San Fran was still paying Rice and would be for a while.

Actually they havent given him a cent since he left...But on paper they still are for the money that they did give him....

Man that 5 mill for feely fiedler really sucks ...think of the guys we could bring in to helpwith that money...wouldnt the same thing happen if we get rid of madison this year?Anyone.?

Back
Top Bottom