2009 MLB Playoffs Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 MLB Playoffs Thread

hell yeah!! AROD ties the game in the 9th with a HR off Nathan. Im happy he is shutting the critics up.

WOW. Amazing game. One of the best Ive ever seen. I officially love David Robertson. A-Rod and Texeira came up HUGE too

yanks pulled it out after the twinkies managed to strand 17 guys over the course of the game. a-rod finally learned how to hit in the post season apparently. fantastic game. still predicting us and the dodgers in the WS this year.

yanks pulled it out after the twinkies managed to strand 17 guys over the course of the game. a-rod finally learned how to hit in the post season apparently. fantastic game. still predicting us and the dodgers in the WS this year.
I think Robertson deserves the nobel peace prize after coming in with the bases loaded, nobody out and not giving up a run. Did almost as much as Obama :lol:

I think Robertson deserves the nobel peace prize after coming in with the bases loaded, nobody out and not giving up a run. Did almost as much as Obama :lol:

talk about some clutch pitching. beautiful.

too bad that ump missed that call in the end. everyone's gonna talk crazy **** b/c of that. definitely helped us out there.

talk about some clutch pitching. beautiful.

too bad that ump missed that call in the end. ehttp://www.finheaven.com/forums/f52/2009-mlb-playoffs-thread-259024-2.html?posted=1#post1063124380veryone's gonna talk crazy **** b/c of that. definitely helped us out there.
The Twins got jobbed on that call, no doubt. But people tend to forget all the strike calls that went against the Yankees all game, especially in the Twins big inning

The Twins got jobbed on that call, no doubt. But people tend to forget all the strike calls that went against the Yankees all game, especially in the Twins big inning

yeah, that ump was the exact opposite of consistent all game. everyone was getting pissed. i'll take the W either way.

So much for my predictions.

The Dodgers pulled it together and the Cardinals choked big time.

Papelbon just got Lidge-ed. I highly doubt he'll be a successful closer next year thanks to the gaylos.

Yanks finished off the sweep. An Angels-Yankees series should be very interesting

Back
Top Bottom