2009 Tailgates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 Tailgates

I am Bane

BAKLAVA
Reaction score
I am thinking of going down to miami for the Buffalo and/or Pitt football games.... questioning when those dates might be... dont think they are out yet.

also, i am sick of buffalo games only seeing mostly buffalo fans... where are the good tailgates located of miami fans, big groups hanging out for a long time before game, food, drinks music.... anyone know???

Well I'll be going to the Panthers game since I'm in NC so if anyone wants to do that.

I wanna go to the Atlanta game because I live in Atlanta. When is the schedule out?

Well I'll be going to the Panthers game since I'm in NC so if anyone wants to do that.

I'm definitely down for this. I've never been to their stadium but I live 45 minutes South of Charlotte. Spartanburg, SC to be exact.

I wanna go to the Atlanta game because I live in Atlanta. When is the schedule out?

And I'm definitely down for this one as well. I have friends in Atlanta so I'll definitely be in Atlanta for this one as well. It's hard to find some fellow Dolphin fans in my area and I'm not tailgating alone.

I'm curious about the schedule myself because everything depends on the Miami Hurricanes schedule for me as well. I'm a season ticket holder and I go to all of the road games as well. So booking flights, etc., all depends on both of the schedules. I may have to fly out of Miami on Saturday night to get to say Atlanta by Sunday morning to catch both games but I am ALL about it.

I am thinking of going down to miami for the Buffalo and/or Pitt football games.... questioning when those dates might be... dont think they are out yet.

also, i am sick of buffalo games only seeing mostly buffalo fans... where are the good tailgates located of miami fans, big groups hanging out for a long time before game, food, drinks music.... anyone know???

If you wanna Tailgate Gate Hardcore before a Miami Dolphins game this is something you don't want to miss!

Click on all of the attachments so that you can get an idea of what we do. Some of the attachments are for the Dolphins playoff game others are for the BCS National Championship game and also the Florida State & Miami Hurricanes game.

The Ultimate taigate party is a three hour pre-game tailgate that takes place on the grounds of Dolphin Stadium and includes all you can drink and eat, live entertainment and most of all lots of FUN!

Contact me toll free at (866)312-9295 for all of the details.

Thank you!

Cesar

Attachments

• DolphinsPlayoffcopy.jpg
    DolphinsPlayoffcopy.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 11
  • BCS CREW.jpg
    BCS CREW.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 7
  • BCS Screen.jpg
    BCS Screen.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 8
  • BCS Ticket Chicks.jpg
    BCS Ticket Chicks.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 8
  • FSU-Miami2008121.jpg
    FSU-Miami2008121.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
I'm definitely down for this. I've never been to their stadium but I live 45 minutes South of Charlotte. Spartanburg, SC to be exact.

And I'm definitely down for this one as well. I have friends in Atlanta so I'll definitely be in Atlanta for this one as well. It's hard to find some fellow Dolphin fans in my area and I'm not tailgating alone.

I'm curious about the schedule myself because everything depends on the Miami Hurricanes schedule for me as well. I'm a season ticket holder and I go to all of the road games as well. So booking flights, etc., all depends on both of the schedules. I may have to fly out of Miami on Saturday night to get to say Atlanta by Sunday morning to catch both games but I am ALL about it.

You have season tickets for the Canes and live in SC?

You have season tickets for the Canes and live in SC?

Already sent my money in brotha! I'm doing EVERY Hurricanes game this season. That's including the bowl. Maybe I'll catch you at a few. We always tailgate at W-22 for home games. You should make a road trip this season lol.

Already sent my money in brotha! I'm doing EVERY Hurricanes game this season. That's including the bowl. Maybe I'll catch you at a few. We always tailgate at W-22 for home games. You should make a road trip this season lol.

I have never been to a Hurricanes game because scheduling issues and before because the OB was too far away. I'll try to make a couple this season though. We gotta build an atmosphere! And the chances of me making a roadtrip are.................... exactly.

The main reason I havent been to any is that the only tickets I can afford are in the upper deck, and I dont really feel like being the only one up there. If it was easy to sneak down to the lower bowl it would be easier, but with $20 of parking, plus 3 lower bowl price tickets, its crazy

I have never been to a Hurricanes game because scheduling issues and before because the OB was too far away. I'll try to make a couple this season though. We gotta build an atmosphere! And the chances of me making a roadtrip are.................... exactly.

The main reason I havent been to any is that the only tickets I can afford are in the upper deck, and I dont really feel like being the only one up there. If it was easy to sneak down to the lower bowl it would be easier, but with $20 of parking, plus 3 lower bowl price tickets, its crazy

It is shameful that you never went to the Orange Bowl! What happened to the Ol' Girl was just sad. I was at that last game. Cried like hell. One of the worst days of my life having to walk out of that stadium for the last time. That place was home. College football's Mecca.

But yeah, get an upper deck ticket this year and have someone drop you off at the stadium. I have club level tickets so just sneak on down to my seats. It's in the shade and out of the hot sun. :up:

It is shameful that you never went to the Orange Bowl! What happened to the Ol' Girl was just sad. I was at that last game. Cried like hell. One of the worst days of my life having to walk out of that stadium for the last time. That place was home. College football's Mecca.

But yeah, get an upper deck ticket this year and have someone drop you off at the stadium. I have club level tickets so just sneak on down to my seats. It's in the shade and out of the hot sun. :up:

I actually did go to the Orange Bowl but to an FIU game. The last game in OB history, when you got in by bringing 5 cans. Just to see the OB.

I'll try to do that. I dont really care about being in the sun. I just care about being the only sitting in the middle of the upper deck.

I doubt I can sneak to the club level though. I'll see. Maybe against Oklahoma I wont be so alone in the upper deck.

Are you coming to any Dolphins games this year?

I actually did go to the Orange Bowl but to an FIU game. The last game in OB history, when you got in by bringing 5 cans. Just to see the OB.

I'll try to do that. I dont really care about being in the sun. I just care about being the only sitting in the middle of the upper deck.

I doubt I can sneak to the club level though. I'll see. Maybe against Oklahoma I wont be so alone in the upper deck.

Are you coming to any Dolphins games this year?

Yeah. I'll probably do like I did last year and hit the Dolphins games that fall on the same weekends as the Hurricanes. Plus, I'll be going to the Dolphins game in Atlanta, Jacksonville, Charlotte, and possibly Nashville.

A lot of games this year man lol.

Spring Game is March 28th. I'll be down for that. It's at Dolphin Stadium at 10:00AM and I believe admission is free. It was free last year but it was held at Lockhart.

Yeah. I'll probably do like I did last year and hit the Dolphins games that fall on the same weekends as the Hurricanes. Plus, I'll be going to the Dolphins game in Atlanta, Jacksonville, Charlotte, and possibly Nashville.

A lot of games this year man lol.

Spring Game is March 28th. I'll be down for that. It's at Dolphin Stadium at 10:00AM and I believe admission is free. It was free last year but it was held at Lockhart.

I'll be down for that. It should be cool at Dolphins Stadium. Are spring practices kind of like training camp in the NFL? That's a crap load of games youre going to. Between both teams, damn! Some of those games will have to be the same weekends as Canes games though, so how will you do it? We've got a nice Southern schedule this year. That's good also because the team doesent have to travel a lot

The Spring Game is pretty much a scrimmage. It's the Hurricanes offense against the Hurricanes defense and everyone gets to play. You get to see a pretty good idea of what kind of offense we'll be running and same for the defense.

Definitely a lot of games this year man lol. I don't know how I'm going to pull some of the Dolphins games. I'm waiting on the schedule to come out so that I can begin submitting my time off at work. I won't miss the Atlanta game or the Carolina game no matter what because they're so close to where I live. If I have to, I'll fly down Friday morning, and then fly back Saturday night or Sunday morning if the 'Canes play in Miami on Saturday and the Dolphins are in say Atlanta on Sunday. I'm hoping the Miami - Tampa game falls on a weekend where the Dolphins and Hurricanes are both in town. My sister and her husband might come to that since they're both big Tampa fans.

By the way, I'm going to need some tickets this season lol. So, if you have any extra, I'll be looking to buy them! If you don't have any extras I'll probably look into club level or a suite. It's hot down there lol.

Back
Top Bottom