2009 WVU Football thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 WVU Football thread

It's about that time again ...

Saturday vs. Liberty. :lol: Nothing like the cupcake opener. :lol:

Let's GOOOOOOOOOO ...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(current record 0-0)

And the cupcake 2nd game, and cupcake 3rd game, and cupcake conference games...etc etc

BJ killed you guys tonite.. good game...the top 4 teams in the Big East are tough..

GO USF!

Not really. WVU blows. Who have they beaten that proves anything? In fact, they have played really close with some **** teams.

USF kinda blows as well. Someone post their schedule and results. Didnt they get pasted by Pitt?

Speaking of Pitt, they arent much either. Didnt they squeek it out vs. Rutgers? Post their schedule and results. I dont believe they have beaten anyone of any substance either.

Cinci....theyre ok I guess. They have played some bad teams, but they typically ****hammer them. They have a good offense. They probably arent one of the best 10 teams in the country though. And they are the best the big east has to offer. They are probably 2 scores better than the next best team in the conference too.

The big east is horrible. It would be easy to say they are the worst of the big 6, but man the ACC is real bad too. I think the MWC is probably better than both of them, and honestly I dont see much difference from some of these so called "mid major" conferences and the Big East and ACC.

The Big 11 blows too btw.

Conference wise the SEC is the only college football really worth a ****. Not saying there arent other good teams out there. Id like to see TCU, Boise, Texas, and Oregon mix it up with the SEC.

Not really. WVU blows. Who have they beaten that proves anything? In fact, they have played really close with some **** teams.

USF kinda blows as well. Someone post their schedule and results. Didnt they get pasted by Pitt?

Speaking of Pitt, they arent much either. Didnt they squeek it out vs. Rutgers? Post their schedule and results. I dont believe they have beaten anyone of any substance either.

Cinci....theyre ok I guess. They have played some bad teams, but they typically ****hammer them. They have a good offense. They probably arent one of the best 10 teams in the country though. And they are the best the big east has to offer. They are probably 2 scores better than the next best team in the conference too.

The big east is horrible. It would be easy to say they are the worst of the big 6, but man the ACC is real bad too. I think the MWC is probably better than both of them, and honestly I dont see much difference from some of these so called "mid major" conferences and the Big East and ACC.

Conference wise the SEC is the only college football really worth a ****. Not saying there arent other good teams out there. Id like to see TCU, Boise, Texas, and Oregon mix it up with the SEC.

Understatement of the year

No intensity, Jarrett Brown is playing like ****, I say start Geno. Our secondary rivals a middle schools secondary.

I dont know what else to say.....We blow....

Understatement of the year

No intensity, Jarrett Brown is playing like ****, I say start Geno. Our secondary rivals a middle schools secondary.

I dont know what else to say.....We blow....

Wow. A fellow mountie fan who acknowledges the truth and dosent immediately start bashing me for saying as much. I really appreciate that bro.

Some of these mountaineer fans are so sensative. What kills me is most of them didnt even go to college, much less WVU.

Yet they get all hyped up about bogus rankings and stupid nonsense every year.

Reality is the program is going completely downhill. Pulling a wool over our eyes and pretending that winning 8 or 9 games vs. the garbage schedule we play, then beating some mediocre team(maybe) in some garbage bowl makes us a good team isnt going to help.

We MUST band together and DEMAND better. Resist the bs of 9-3 seasons with 8 or 9 wins vs. teams me, you, and any random 9 FH members could beat.

Pastalong has to go. He is running the program to complete ****. He must take Gomer, I mean Bill Stewart with him. Then we need to get real QBs.

And youre right. The freshman should be starting. Not because he needs experience. But, because he is simply a better player than Jarrett Brown.

And the defense is complete ****. Bumpus could have a field day completing passes to RDS on that secondary.

I agree. I think Stew needs to be on the coaching staff. Just not a head coach. The majority of fans feel the same way. I'm a member of www.bluegoldnews.com it's a WVU sports forum and they're calling for Stews head.

Jarrett Brown is playing like a Sophomore at best, he was over-hyped at the beginning of the season and he's showing it now. Terrible decisions, and going back to Coach Gomer Pyle, who punts from the 30 yard line? We tried to pin them deep, and yet they ended up with the ball at the 20 anyways

I can't take this type of play much longer. But that's what you get for picking a head coach 3 hours after he won a BCS bowl. It was a emotion pick, nothing more, nothing less.

You want to know what gets me even more? People say, well, we're 6-2. Yes we are 6-2 but who have we played that we should have legit lost too? nobody comes to mind

We havent even played our hard games yet (Pitt, Cincy) the only thing I like about this situation is i'll be able to attend all the Mighty Mountaineer bowls games because they will be played 3:30 hours away in Charlotte and the Tire, lube and body shop bowl..

Thats just a dumb statement. USF is a solid team, especially in having a Freshman at QB. We always struggle with conference games, but put us with anyone out of conference ranked or not. We most likely will win. SEC included.

As for the SEC, this year it is extreeeemly over rated. Besides Florida and Alabama there is no one on the conference that scares me and even then they both almost got beat by mediocre teams. I hope Cincy makes the BCS championship so that they face one of those teams and show how good the top half of the BIG EAST can be.

Yesterday's "win" was very depressing. I don't normally ***** after a win, but damn - we looked like ****. Why does Stewart always look like he's staring into an eclipse? I, too, share a total lack of faith in the man's head coaching abilities. He is in completely over his head and it shows.

WV, you hit it on the head ... the conference is simply not very good right now, and we are a big part of the problem.

I don't give us much of a chance vs. Cincy this Friday night (great, another upcoming embarrassment on national TV)

However, in 2 weeks we must find a way to beat Pitt. After sweeping the Jets, I want our hated rivals to share the pain! P.S. - **** Wanny!

(current record: 7-2, 3-1 Big East)

With Pitt being in the top 10. Correct me if im wrong, but if we beat them. We'll be able to rush the field. We havent done that since we played VT in '03. Because we've usually been ranked higher than all of our opponents (minus bowl games). We'll beat Pitt. I have a great feeling about that

Cincinnati, not so much. I think we're going to get destroyed by them. 45-21 Cincy

I swear to Christ, Bill Stewart is the worst coach in the history of football!

I thought it was Wanny, but NO ... He has been overtaken. Say what you want (and I usually do) but at least Wanny had a plan - Stewart is ****ing clueless!

What has the ACC done this year that's made you think they're so bad? Or a better question - what has the Big 12 done that's impressed you so much? What did the Big 10 do that made you say, wow, this is a much better conference than the ACC? And why do you think the ACC should even be compared to the Big East? Didn't one of our worst teams beat one of your best (NC State over Pitt)?? Yeah, USF might have gotten lucky on a sandwich game that the Seminoles half-assed, but don't expect that kind of effort out of Miami.

Coach Stewpid, that's his new name my fellow WVU fans.

I can't stand the guy and his ******* play calling. Him and Mullen can go shoot each other

Thats just a dumb statement. USF is a solid team, especially in having a Freshman at QB. We always struggle with conference games, but put us with anyone out of conference ranked or not. We most likely will win. SEC included.

As for the SEC, this year it is extreeeemly over rated. Besides Florida and Alabama there is no one on the conference that scares me and even then they both almost got beat by mediocre teams. I hope Cincy makes the BCS championship so that they face one of those teams and show how good the top half of the BIG EAST can be.

Rutgers RAPED USF..LOL

Back
Top Bottom