2009 yankee hater thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 yankee hater thread

i hope the keep getting there ***** kicked when aroid comes back

Yankees down 13-2 in the 2nd.

Their pitching sucks.

Wang sucks. Other than Wang(and Joba's last start) the SP has been fine.

22-4 is just one loss just as 1-0 is. They bounced back w/ a W yesterday.

we haven't won a ring for nearly a decade now. get with the times and hate the sox.

i will never hate any team more than i do the yanks, maybe the 49ers because they beat marino in the super bowl

I don't hate the Yankees, watching them fail is enjoyable, a source of entertainment. In fact i hate Boston more because and their fans are just bandwagon whiners.

i will never hate any team more than i do the yanks, maybe the 49ers because they beat marino in the super bowl

Thank you, it is a sign of respect to have so many fans hate the Yanks. If people didn't care about them they wouldn't hate them.

Hughes pitched a great game last night. Im curious to see what they do when Wang is back to himself. The rotation will be:
CC
Burnett
Joba
Pettitte
Hughes
Wang

So someone will have to go. Cashman has said Hughes is up for good now so sending him down is not an option. I just hope they dont do a stupid thing like put Joba in the pen. That would be the height of stupidity.

What was CCs ERA last year this time? Probably like 7. So Im not worried. Once Arod gets back we are good to go. Im not worried about the starting pitching at all. All I am worried about is that they will over-react to the bullpen issues move Joba to the pen...

Hughes pitched a great game last night. Im curious to see what they do when Wang is back to himself. The rotation will be:
CC
Burnett
Joba
Pettitte
Hughes
Wang

So someone will have to go. Cashman has said Hughes is up for good now so sending him down is not an option. I just hope they dont do a stupid thing like put Joba in the pen. That would be the height of stupidity.

i think joba is made for middle relief. i do not see him as a starter and we need bullpen help really bad. him pitching in the 7th and 8th with mariano coming in to close it out is ideal IMO. i don't see anyone on our roster that i trust more to be a middle relief guy - and we've had middle relief problems for some time now. he doesn't have great stamina and his pitches begin to lose velocity after a few innings. the pitching does need to come together sooner rather than later. this playing catch-up crap the entire season has gotten old.

I don't hate the Yankees, watching them fail is enjoyable, a source of entertainment. In fact i hate Boston more because and their fans are just bandwagon whiners.

I'm a Yankee fan but I agree with you. If you go back 10 years ago there is hardly any Red Sox fans.
GO YANKEES...BOO RAYS...BOO JAYS... BOO SOX...BOO ORIOLES...

i think joba is made for middle relief. i do not see him as a starter and we need bullpen help really bad. him pitching in the 7th and 8th with mariano coming in to close it out is ideal IMO. i don't see anyone on our roster that i trust more to be a middle relief guy - and we've had middle relief problems for some time now. he doesn't have great stamina and his pitches begin to lose velocity after a few innings. the pitching does need to come together sooner rather than later. this playing catch-up crap the entire season has gotten old.
You simply can't take a starter with Chamberlains talent and put him in the pen. Look at his last two starts, including tonight. He struck out 12 tonight. That doesnt belong in the pen. Theres a reason why quality starters are never converted to relievers. There is simply no way they can impact the team as much as relievers. VORP says so, every GM in the league says so, the money they make says so. No matter how much talent the Rays have at SP, they will never move Price to the pen. Never. He is simply of far more value as a starter.

A league average starter make more than all but the most dominant closers. And yeah...of course his velocity fell as a starter. Did anyone expect him to throw 98-100 as a starter? I bet CC could be dominating as a closer. Hell, Burnett's stuff is straight up nasty. Why not put him in the pen? He could probably hit 98 as a closer.

Basically, to sum it all up, relievers are far less valuable than SPs. You dont move a dominating starter with 3++ pitches and a 4th above average pitch to the pen. It defies all logic. The pen is for failed starters, not exceptionally talented ones. I will hate Cashman if he ever thinks about doing it.

Joe Girardi sucks..and this from a Yankee fan.

Yankee fans helped to ruin Torre out of town.

I do think Girardi will be fine and this team will be fine. It sucks losing to Boston 5 straight times but we'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom