2010 Afce | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2010 Afce

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
On the schedule release show on NFL Total access Mike Lombardi made a valid point on the Jets schedule. All the new additions of "character" to the team can lead to an implosion if the team fails to a fast start. Jim Rome pointed it out as well. Hard Knocks and NY media, and the new target on this team can lead to added pressure. Sanchez having alot more expectations, will he exceed? Thats the key. Can rex keep all those egos under control? Its a thought because as much a you dislike the team, on paper they are tough.
Thoughts?

Lombardi is a clown.

Of course all the new personalities could lead to implosion as he suggests though. That's the nature of the beast. Only time will tell, but there are a number of high character guys already on the roster.

On the schedule release show on NFL Total access Mike Lombardi made a valid point on the Jets schedule. All the new additions of "character" to the team can lead to an implosion if the team fails to a fast start. Jim Rome pointed it out as well. Hard Knocks and NY media, and the new target on this team can lead to added pressure. Sanchez having alot more expectations, will he exceed? Thats the key. Can rex keep all those egos under control? Its a thought because as much a you dislike the team, on paper they are tough.
Thoughts?

what about the dolphins new additions? they cannot implode? first off the dolphins have multiple arrested players in the pst few months, they added a guy like marshall who has problems. We might have problems but you won't? Who are your strong vet leaders? we have a million guys in that LR to cotnrol, who are your guys?

When will people understand that posting anything Jets related here never ends well?

Prepare for another 40 pages of me vs. you

When will people understand that posting anything Jets related here never ends well?

Prepare for another 40 pages of me vs. you

Stop taking everything so seriously, this is all in fun. We are all talking about what OTHER PEOPLE can do that we cannot do. It's goofy fun.

Stop taking everything so seriously, this is all in fun. We are all talking about what OTHER PEOPLE can do that we cannot do. It's goofy fun.

Lol, just wait and see what I mean. With you in the conversation, the pages will multiply. I know it's all in good fun. Yet facts are facts :tongue2:

Lol, just wait and see what I mean. With you in the conversation, the pages will multiply. I know it's all in good fun. Yet facts are facts :tongue2:

A few misguided folks call me a troll on here but in reality I'm more like a gremlin. When I'm involved in these threads they multiply like feeding a gremlin after midnight:D

One vet player is all the Fins needs to be a leader. And that man is CHAD PENNINGTON!

Yea who knows what his noodle arm can/will do on the field, but his presence is just as valuable if not more valuable.

I'm not saying that the Dolphins have less issues or fewer troubled players, but Chad has earned the respect of many on the team.

Now if you throw in some Ricky Williams to the mix busting out the gonja and throwing down some yoga we would have one chillin' locker room! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom