***2010 Florida Marlins. Go Fish!!!!*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2010 Florida Marlins. Go Fish!!!!***

robertson hasn't been a bad pick up. even though he's night and day sometimes. will shut out the phillies then turn around and give up 6 against washington. go figure. he's pretty dominating against good teams. i wouldnt mind seeing clay hensley start. but the rotation is finally starting to dominate. now if they can cut the error **** out we could win some more games.

HBT: White Sox irked that Marlins ran while up 7-0
It's 7-0, it's not a good thing to steal a base. That's no respect for the other team. Whatever happens happens, but it's not showing respect. It's 7-0 when you steal second and third. I think it's bad baseball.​
And here's what manager Ozzie Guillen said:
I don't know what happened there, but this is baseball. You have to respect [the other team]. I was up eight a couple of days ago. That's the way we learn to play the game. We had to do something about it, and we did. We had to tell the guys not to play like that.​

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...ke-offense-to-marlins-running-up-7-0.html.php

i love ozzie guillen but no lead is safe in an american league game especially that early

now we need to sweep the braves

now that im over the perfect game. maybin finally gets a in the park homer. bats came alive today. life is good. down with the braves.

Back
Top Bottom