*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread *** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread ***

Goooooooaaaaaaaaaal!

Neal makes it 1-0, Pens!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Edit: Congrats to James Neal for his 100th Career Goal!!!

One of the dumbest things my Stars have done lately is trade Neal. I said it then and now everyone is seeing it. I know we had salary cap issues, but there s no reason to trade a winger in his early 20's with that high a ceiling.

Preds are on ****ing Fire! I still don't understand why Rinne ain't in the All star game, I mean his stats are: 27-11-4, .924 SV%, 2.39 GAA, 4 SO . That's not including today's win either in which he saved 24/25.

Rinne is ******* incredible. Some of the other goalies have slightly better numbers, but he has played 45 of their 50 games (way more than the other goalies have) and has still kept those numbers consistent, which I think is more impressive. Anyone can post great numbers in 20 games if they get on a hot streak.

Just found this thread btw. So happy there are other hockey fans here :hclap: I'll definitely be hittin up this thread as the season progresses

Besides the Dolphins, hockey is my other great passion as its the sport I 've been playing my whole life

Last edited by a moderator:
Pens vs. Leafs tonight @ 7:00

Gentlemen, (& I use that term loosely :lol:) care to wager again?

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Just found this thread btw. So happy there are other hockey fans here :hclap: I'll definitely be hittin up this thread as the season progresses

Besides the Dolphins, hockey is my other great passion as its the sport I 've been playing my whole life
Got a Flyers fan over here. :3w:

Got a Flyers fan over here. :3w:

I'm a Stars fan, mostly because when I got involved with hockey they were the new team and I guess I thought that was cool lol. Mike Modano didn't hurt either. But there are a lot of NHL teams and especially players I like to watch and see do well. Most NHL teams have a few players I really like or at least respect.

I have a Vanbiesbroeck Flyers jersey because he was my favorite goalie as a kid. Well, that's probably putting it lightly; I played goal growing up and the Beezer was like my idol lol I always rooted for him no matter where he was. His run with the Panthers in '96 is one of my favorite Stanley Cup Playoff memories even thoughthey got swept. And Bumpus, I also own a Pens Jagr jersey my dad bought me in '94 (though it's a little small for me now!) I'm really a fan of the players and really respect the way most of them play the game. I was thrilled when Jagr came back, although I'm sure the two of you have very different opinions on the subject :lol:.

The only NHL teams I REALLY despise are the Red Wings and Sharks, and can't stand anyone who plays for either of them :lol:. Every time I watch a Red Wings game in particular I can just feel my blood boil lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo! Got the night off work and got the Leafs vs Penguins on. lol, who the **** would name their team after a penguin? Oh that's right... Pittsburgh... where all the penguins come from.

I'm a Stars fan, mostly because when I got involved with hockey they were the new team and I guess I thought that was cool lol. Mike Modano didn't hurt either. But there are a lot of NHL teams and especially players I like to watch and see do well. Most NHL teams have a few players I really like or at least respect.

I have a Vanbiesbroeck Flyers jersey because he was my favorite goalie as a kid. Well, that's probably putting it lightly; I played goal growing up and the Beezer was like my idol lol I always rooted for him no matter where he was. His run with the Panthers in '96 is one of my favorite Stanley Cup Playoff memories even thoughthey got swept. And Bumpus, I also own a Pens Jagr jersey my dad bought me in '94 (though it's a little small for me now!) I'm really a fan of the players and really respect the way most of them play the game. I was thrilled when Jagr came back, although I'm sure the two of you have very different opinions on the subject :lol:.

The only NHL teams I REALLY despise are the Red Wings and Sharks, and can't stand anyone who plays for either of them :lol:. Every time I watch a Red Wings game in particular I can just feel my blood boil lol
Read this one:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?300107-Jagr-wants-to-come-home-

hahahahahahahaha - funny how quiet it gets in here when the "other" team scores!

hi bumpus! :3w:

2-0 Leafs!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

The Cookie Monster cuts it in half!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Yeah, that one stung a bit.

4-1

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!