*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread *** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread ***

Bumpus, this is officially your "other sports forum" Anthem (Need to Find you a Pens Friend :ponder:)
[video=youtube;8cUExrTRSRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cUExrTRSRw[/video]

Pens vs. Isles tonight

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal(s)!!

Kennedy scores!

Then Neal scores!!

2-2

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Hmmm...

It would seem that Fleury ain't quite on his game this evening (5G on 18 shots :()

On to the third.

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Gooooaaaaal!!!

Coach pulled Thiessen for a 5-3 PP, Neal makes it 5-3!!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

5-3 Final.

We'll see y'all again on Thursday.

Middlefinger-1.jpg

Meanwhile, the Panthers get a win in Montreal 3-2 (went to a shootout), and Washington lost to Buffalo 5-1.

5 point lead in the Southeast...the futility streak is almost over.

Big win for Dallas tonight. The rest of their schedule is absolutely brutal.

On the road @ SJ, VAN, and Nashville, and at home Vs. SJ and St. Louis. All while desperately scrambling to make the playoffs. We're playing well, but this is going to be close

I hate NY.

I went to the game on Thursday, the Islanders played really really well. They had more chances to score to but a late poke check, personal mess up, or flat out missing the net axed it. Penguins had some chances too but really didn't look all that great until the 3rd when they started coming back. Malkin is a monster though, such a smooth and fast skater. His shot is quick + accurate too. Couple of great saves by both goalies, I like Fleury's when the net was wide open n he just ran in their like he was taking a bullet for someone. Overall, decent game but lacked the fights. I was at that all out brawl one where there was like 3 total guys on the bench at the end so i'm spoiled now.

Also, Crosby took a puck in the face (bloody)....actually got cheered for coming back to the game although boo's were sprinkled in.

Hell of a win to beat the wings 4-1, Now we are in 4th. Man Radulov's return couldn't of came at a better time.

[video]http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20112012,2,1165[/video]

BIG mother****ing game today, boys ...

Pens vs. Flyers @ 12:30

Pens currently hold the 4 seed by 3 points over hated rival Philthy with 4 games to go (they meet again on the last game of the year)

It's beverage time. :ffic:

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!

Sullivan makes it 1-0!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!!

Malkin to Neal!!

2-0