2012 BCS Championship odds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2012 BCS Championship odds

Florida State at 10 / 1......really? Thought LSU would be about 4/1. Zach Mettenburger will be the starting QB at LSU next year and theyre going to be real good.

LSU's going to be pretty good next year. All they've been missing is a decent QB, and it looks like they have one with Mettenburger.

Florida State at 10 / 1......really? Thought LSU would be about 4/1. Zach Mettenburger will be the starting QB at LSU next year and theyre going to be real good.
I think FSU is a 10/1 because the ACC is going to be garbage next year. If FSU beats OU in week 3 then they should be able to run the table all the way to the UF game.

LSU's going to be pretty good next year. All they've been missing is a decent QB, and it looks like they have one with Mettenburger.

Look at LSU's schedule next year,particualy their away games and you will unsterstand
why they won't win it all next year.

Probably will lose to Bama (though I don't know what Bama has coming back next year), and maybe Arkansas.

@ Miss. State is going to be tough
@ WVU is going to be a hard one too.

I guess they have a pretty brutal schedule.

Think a 2 loss LSU team could make the BCS again next season?

I found it quite laughable that Florida is thrown in the NC mix

Probably will lose to Bama (though I don't know what Bama has coming back next year), and maybe Arkansas.

@ Miss. State is going to be tough
@ WVU is going to be a hard one too.

I guess they have a pretty brutal schedule.

Think a 2 loss LSU team could make the BCS again next season?

Bama has a top 3 team coming back.
Could win it all.

I found it quite laughable that Florida is thrown in the NC mix
I'd say they're still the team to beat in the SEC east. Now that Urban Crier is gone and they have don't have to deal with his bull**** they're gonna be back to old form (minus Saint Tebow.)

Why isn't Florida State the favorite to win it all next year? That was the best four loss team I've ever seen in my life.

They're the GOAT 4 loss team. Didn't you see them beat a battered South Carolina team missing their top weapon on offense? GOAT I say!

Back
Top Bottom