• Entry 8

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Entry 9

• Entry 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an idea about the winner, however as far as a reveal, it's going to take a bit longer. :)

There are some pretty good ones but I agree with the majority that Shifty's is by far the best. 5 is funny and 1 is solid. Good job every one!!

My vote went to 7, although I really liked 5 as well. It was a close call for me. Can't wait to see the site updated!

Quick announcement, DisturbedShifty is the winner, check his sig for the logo you will soon see all over finheaven esp the top of the forum...

Good work Shifty! Congrats! Can't wait to see the new website.

I saw a sneak peak, if I click on that post that was moved (Moved: Moderator Removes my Avatar and my Signature.) I get re-directed to a page that says I don't have "sufficient privileges" and its the new website. I could post a screen shot...

None of them were particularly good... But I would have gone with #1 if I had to choose.

None of them were particularly good... But I would have gone with #1 if I had to choose.
What was the point of this statement? Other than being a hateful little troll that doesn't appreciate the hard work that goes into something like this.

Not only is your comment an insult to the artists, it is an insult to this very site. You have no idea the amount of work people put into this site just so Dolphins fans can have a place to congregate.

And yeah, sure you chose NyPhan's design, and that is excellent. But it completely comes off as if someone had a gun pointed to your head and was forcing you to chose.

So on behalf of all those who entered the contest, you can take you "opinion" and blow it out your ass.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom