*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

Spurs are an alltime great team too. They have 4 hall of famers on that team including pop. Timmy and popovich have led that team to 4 chips.

Yeah I'm aware :)

Game 6 will haunt them forever. 28 seconds away from a 5th ring. Now I have to depend on the Nationals and/or Dolphins to win. I'm ****ed

enjoyed game 7...don't know why the nba doesn't just let it's top 3 rated officials for each season work all the finals games...lebron draining those 18 to 20 footers consistently meant dagger...d wade played pretty well also in the finals...

Interesting fact for all those that thought the refs were for miami. In the history of series that went seven games, the heat had the lowest amount of free throw attempts ever at 118. That's every 7 game series, not just the finals. That includes first round, second round etc. Thats in nba playoff history.

Interesting fact for all those that thought the refs were for miami. In the history of series that went seven games, the heat had the lowest amount of free throw attempts ever at 118. That's every 7 game series, not just the finals. That includes first round, second round etc. Thats in nba playoff history.

Heat won. Series is over. Understood.

Back
Top Bottom