2013 NFL Draft Prospect: Insider Look at DeAndre Hopkins

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by DKphin, Apr 19, 2013.

1. DKphin

DKphin A True Fan Donator

http://www.thephinsider.com/2013-mi...aft-prospect-insider-look-at-de-andre-hopkins

2. jimthefin

jimthefin Well-Known Member

Best hands in the Draft.

Good size and could get bigger and stronger.

More of a possession WR than a big play type so he might be a bit redundant in Miami's WR Corps.

I think the Fins should be looking for a big redzone target at WR, OR an upgrade over Bess in the slot.I don't see Hopkins fitting either of those molds.

Now Eifert could be that redzone guy even though he is not strictly a WR.

I think we all assume that Miami is trying to build a Green Bay type group of WR's and right now they are lacking a Jennings type and a Cobb type.

Obviously Austin could be their Randall Cobb but I see that spot as more of a luxury than a need and I also think they could get a guy like Markus Wheaton in the 2-3 round area.

As for a big redzone target WR Patterson and Allen are the best big WR's but each have their "issues".Not really seeing much I like in the mid to later rounds but I have not looked that hard and am not "draftnik" so I would welcome input on guys who would fit there.

3. EJay

EJay Scout Team

I wonder how much Hopkins stock will fall due to the allegations of trashing his hotel room during the NFL combine?