2013 Pro Bowl @ 7pm | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 Pro Bowl @ 7pm

what do you mean you don't agree that pouncey should have been in the pro bowl??? he's the best center in the league...it's a joke he's not going

what do you mean you don't agree that pouncey should have been in the pro bowl??? he's the best center in the league...it's a joke he's not going

According to who he is the best center in the league? Dolphin Fans maybe. never said he wasnt damn good but not everyone here is annointing him best center in the league. In fact I have not heard one person outside of this board call him the best center in the league. Now I have heard some say best in AFC. I didnt mean I dont think maybe Pouncey should not have been considered or even chosen as Myers backup back there were much bigger omissions than Pouncey from the pro bowl

according to me...pouncey gets to things on his feet that myers can't...separates one from the other to me...

anyways your the same guy that this last offseason was saying cam wakes not an elite de either...so i'll give you a pass for being off again...ha ha

according to me...pouncey gets to things on his feet that myers can't...separates one from the other to me...

anyways your the same guy that this last offseason was saying cam wakes not an elite de either...so i'll give you a pass for being off again...ha ha

Actually if I had said last season he was not an elite de I would have been correct since he was an OLB but last year I did say that I feel Wake would be better suited for 4-3 DE than he is for OLB.
I said that Wake is not the best but I have given Wake props for what he has done since he has been here.

Well u feel that Pouncey is the best center in the league u have a right to your opinion and not everybody shares it.

Paul Soliai, Randy Starks, Richie Incognito, Brian Hartline and Reggie Bush were named pro bowl alternates. So Jones and Pouncey can't even get respect there.

Incog and Reggie a year too late for recognition. Reggie you can still make a case for this year, but not Incog

Paul Soliai, Randy Starks, Richie Incognito, Brian Hartline and Reggie Bush were named pro bowl alternates. So Jones and Pouncey can't even get respect there.

Incog and Reggie a year too late for recognition. Reggie you can still make a case for this year, but not Incog

Is there a list of precedence for alternates like who is first priority. These guys are always sketchy to me .

Okay found out Demarious Thomas is the 1st alt which is the right choice.
Incog not a probowler im my book but a solid guy. Jones deserved to be an alternate and Im not sure what went on with Pouncey he was alt c last year

Back
Top Bottom