2014 fin FA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 fin FA

Dolphins with questions on the OL next year? Say it ain't so. :)

IMO, Dallas replaces Cog next year, Jerry proves himself at RG, and Thank GOD for Pouncey. IF Martin works out at LT, we could keep Clabo. If not, he moves back to RT, and we are shopping for a LT.

DT is a potential problem. IF Starks and/or Soliai don't step it up this year, I can see both gone, and I'm not impressed with Pee Wee so far. I cant see tying up huge dollars for what we got from S&S last year.

IF Grimes is his old self, he is a keeper. Jones is a must sign, Clemons- we shall see. Misi is a keeper. Not a fan of Keller.

My $.02

Dolphins with questions on the OL next year? Say it ain't so. :)

IMO, Dallas replaces Cog next year, Jerry proves himself at RG, and Thank GOD for Pouncey. IF Martin works out at LT, we could keep Clabo. If not, he moves back to RT, and we are shopping for a LT.

DT is a potential problem. IF Starks and/or Soliai don't step it up this year, I can see both gone, and I'm not impressed with Pee Wee so far. I cant see tying up huge dollars for what we got from S&S last year.

IF Grimes is his old self, he is a keeper. Jones is a must sign, Clemons- we shall see. Misi is a keeper. Not a fan of Keller.

My $.02

We will probably keep only one of the DTs. Whoever has the better season will most likely be brought back

The only player on that list we NEED to resign is Reshad Jones. I feel like all the others are not core/can be replaced.

I would resign:
1. Jones (hopefully sooner rather than later)
2. Soliai over Starks (although I wouldnt be upset if it was reversed.
3. Misi: Solid Depth
4. Incognito if all our "depth" turns out to be terrible.

5. WOuld like to resign keller and/or grimes if they fit in and excel with us this year.

Back
Top Bottom