*** 2015-2016 NHL Thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2015-2016 NHL Thread ***

I swear to god, Mike Johnston is the NHL's version of Queasy Joe. :bobdole:

Jesus Christ, Mario?!? Unlike Ross, you KNOW the difference!

Yinz might wanna get on dat.

Habs are killing it! I mean straight up killing it!

In other news, Pens destroyed Leafs last night to start a 4 game road trip.

Freaking late West Coast games ...

Pens @ Sharks starting now.

Less sleep for Bump tonight. :idk:

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Went to see the Panthers tonight. Shamefully, my first game of the season. I specifically picked the game vs Columbus because we never draw crowds against teams like Columbus. Not enough visiting fans to fill the place.

Imagine my goddamn surprise when I couldn't get a decent parking spot an hour before the opening face off, I had to wait in line fifteen minutes for beer, and I actually had to wait to take a leak.

The **** is going on here?

Went to see the Panthers tonight. Shamefully, my first game of the season. I specifically picked the game vs Columbus because we never draw crowds against teams like Columbus. Not enough visiting fans to fill the place.

Imagine my goddamn surprise when I couldn't get a decent parking spot an hour before the opening face off, I had to wait in line fifteen minutes for beer, and I actually had to wait to take a leak.

The **** is going on here?

You guys are playing some great hockey, and it looks like Tallon has assembled a solid young core there with Ekblad, Huberdeau, Barkov, Bujstad, Trocheck... Interesting to see if South Florida starts to show the Cats some love. Beat my Devs like a drum last time we played. Very impressed with the Panthers so far this year.

I'll take "teams that have won 8 straight games, setting a franchise record for consecutive wins" for $1,000.00, Alex.

I'll take "teams that have won 8 straight games, setting a franchise record for consecutive wins" for $1,000.00, Alex.

Nice work shutting out the Broadway Blowhards. My Devils, meanwhile, knocked off the top team in the league this evening. It was a good night.

9 wins in a row for the Panthers now, beating Minnesota 2-1.

This is fun.

You guys down there need to go check out your hockey team if you haven't already, they're a fun team to watch.

This is the most fun I've had watching the Panthers in a long time. There was some hype they could be good this year, but we never expected them to be this good.

Back
Top Bottom