2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

If the things being said on NFL Network are to be believed...

Let me see if I got this straight...The Cowboys just passed on the #1 player on the board and the player that the coaches wanted, to draft a running back, a RB when they already were the #9 rushing team (despite being awful, having no QB to respect and losing/trailing regularly) and that's a good thing???

how the **** does the Elliott pick gets an A+ and Ramsey A-...? WTF?

Because it's Dallas vs. Jacksonville. As someone stated earlier, Elliot could have slid to 13 to us and we'd get a B-

Let me get this straight. The Chargers play a 3-4 and they draft a 4-3 DE. He is going to be a bust just like his dad was.

I can't believe that people on here were naive enough to think that Jax would trade with us rather than take Ramsey. He's going to be an elite DB in the NFL pretty much right away and they had one of the worst secondaries in the league last year. Once Elliott was gone that pick was a forgone conclusion.

Honestly even though not a fan of Tannenbaum, getting two potential starters for just a swap in position now looks like a good thing to do, since the only impact players to move up for would have been Elliot and Ramsey, and they were not going to last till 8th position, maybe this is a sign that fortunes will change for the dolphins…..i.e. solid drafts

So Tunsil, Jack, and/or VH3 will be available at 8. Let's see if they make it to 13.

"I know about Myles Jack's Meniscus issues because someone sold me his chart, I'll tweet it out shortly"

Back
Top Bottom