2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Hearing the Dolphins are trying to trade their 2ND, 3rd and next year's 2ND for a early first round pick.Looking to have two first round picks.

High risk is high reward. If you draft two impact players, probably worth it.

Based on the trades made so far I don't think you can get get a high first round pick for two seconds and a third.

i would not be one bit surprised to see Tannebaum pick QB Paxton Lynch, new GM, new Head Coach, New Stadium, new start, i hope like hell i am wrong, but would not be shocked if that happened.

He's an idiot for fighting to wear it in games and he's an even bigger idiot now.

Agreed!

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

i would not be one bit surprised to see Tannebaum pick QB Paxton Lynch, new GM, new Head Coach, New Stadium, new start, i hope like hell i am wrong, but would not be shocked if that happened.

Well that's one way to break Finheaven. Dolphin fans would need their own mental health hotline if that happened.

Hearing the Dolphins are trying to trade their 2ND, 3rd and next year's 2ND for a early first round pick.Looking to have two first round picks.

This is what I was saying we should have done in that rich 2014 draft. Would be stupid to pay out the nose for an extra first in a weak draft. If anything we should be finagling to get an extra first in 2017.

I am not making this up:

ChKwqecWgAAs4Cf.jpg:orig

The Rams and Eagles need to hand in the cards right now, however they will wait for some stupid reason.

Back
Top Bottom