2017 Senior Bowl Weigh-In | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Senior Bowl Weigh-In

A little disappointed in Taywan Taylor's 8 7/8" hands, but it's an eighth of an inch less than Antonio Brown's hands. Either way, Taylor will be one of my top-5 WR's.

Love seeing Haason Reddick at 237 with 32+" arms and 10+" hands. I expect him to have a dominant week.

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 3h3 hours ago
Haason Reddick/Temple: 6014/237lbs 32 1/8 arms. 10 3/8 hands. Looked awesome.

Dan Feeney/Indiana looks the same way he plays: tough, nasty, blue collar.

Haason Reddick is like a mini Von Miller. He moves like a cat. Size will obviously be a knock, but he's a converted CB, and he can cover. This week will be big to see how he handles run fits. You need a plan for him, but I think he can be really good player for a team with the right vision. If he excels at LB, it will just make it easier to find roles for him.

Reddicks a will?

Watched a few cuts, looks good, real good.

Kazee with short arms and very small hands. Not going to help him. I have to say I'm surprised. He plays so physical I never noticed.

O.J. Howard reminds me of the original Kellen Winslow, but not as arrogant on the field and a more willing blocker.

I'm not surprised at the massive hand size of the Toledo tight end. When I saw him in the bowl game I was amazed at his frame. I think I posted that he was the best physical specimen I saw in the bowl games.

The Canes guard Isidora looked good during in-line blocking today. Frustrating player. Two years ago I watched all the young Canes offensive linemen early in the season. Isidora was easily the most agile and combative. I expected big things from him and posted that on Canes sites. Then he became strangely inconsistent, to the point many posters on those sites were mocking him. His frame is decent with good lower body leverage but I did think he had somewhat short arms, and the numbers confirm it.

The Seahawks won't have many cornerbacks to choose from, if they stick to the blueprint of 32 inch arms or longer. Only a handful on that chart. Of course, there aren't a high percentage of those any season. It's the reason Seattle is often looking at different guys at that position than the rest of the league.

Back
Top Bottom