2018 schedule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 schedule

So far, it’s the jets and Bills I’m most concerned about. If they can’t take care of business in the East then the rest of the schedule gets much less meaningful.

Fun fact NE gets Minny and GB at home. How do things always fall into place for them?
i am ok with that , because let there home games be somewhat challenging.

detroit and chicago would have practically no chance of winning in foxboro, and while the odds of those 2 teams winning at home vs the pats r still slim, at least it gives them a slim chance .

Hopefully the Bills and Packers away games will not be in December . Brrrrr.

AWAY- JETS, BILLS, PATS, VIKINGS, PACKERS, TEXANS, COLTS, BENGALS

HOME- JETS, BILLS, PATS, BEARS, LIONS, JAGUARS, TITANS, RAIDERS

How do they determine which NFC games are home or away? We get the Lions and the Bears in Miami but the Vikings and the Packers away.

How do they determine which NFC games are home or away? We get the Lions and the Bears in Miami but the Vikings and the Packers away.
Last time we played the nfc north we went to det and chi and gb and min were in mia.
The chicago game tamnehill started with a bunch of completions in a row.
Suh destroyed Pouncey at guard and Jones gave up a late td to lose to Det late

2 close ones for me. 50 miles (Cincy) and 100 miles (Indy)

Hope they don't give us another away Thursday game.

2 close ones for me. 50 miles (Cincy) and 100 miles (Indy)

Hope they don't give us another away Thursday game.

I agree, and if the NFL schedules MIA for any prime time spots I'd be shocked. Maybe 1, but that's about it. They should have learned their lesson on that for a few years!

I like the game in Houston. Gives me an excuse to visit my son and daughter-in-law. Saw the game in Miami in 2015 when the Dolphins finally beat the Texans.

Otherwise, I like the Cincinnati and Indy games since they are close. Cincy fans have always been cool whenever I have attended games there and Indy is a decent enough stadium. I will have to start saving some pennies if I want to attend a game or two next season. Or squirrel away all of my officiating game checks (I officiate high school baseball, softball and football) and put it towards a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom