10. Jashaun Corbin / Florida St. / 5’11”, 205

11. Jerrion Ealy / Ole Miss / 5'8", 189

12. Snoop Conner / Ole Miss / 5'10", 222

13. Tyrion Davis-Price / LSU / 6'0”, 211

14. Master Teague / Ohio St. / 5'11", 225

15. Kyren Williams / Notre Dame / 5'9", 194

16. Zonovan Knight / NC State / 5'11", 209

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have Zamir that high, but I do respect your opinion.

Ainias Smith is a little bit of a RB/Slot WR hybrid that is a very interesting type of player. You'll see Alabama use Keilan Robinson a little bit the same this year.

I like Chris Rodriguez from Kentucky. That kid is tough.

I remember thinking John Emery was gonna be the next big thing and being really disappointed when he decommitted from us. Shows how much I know I guess, wouldn’t be surprised to see him break out this year though

@Pachyderm_Wave Is this a deep RB class? I am not an expert when it comes to scouting by any means, but I do watch a lot of college football. When I watch Kyren Williams he looks really good. Just wondering what the knocks on him are.

@Pachyderm_Wave Is this a deep RB class? I am not an expert when it comes to scouting by any means, but I do watch a lot of college football. When I watch Kyren Williams he looks really good. Just wondering what the knocks on him are.

I can't see many knocks on Kyren Williams. Terrific back. But if you're picky he's a smaller back and doesn't possess the elite speed that a kid like Jerrion Ealy has, and only really seen him for one season toting the rock since he only had 4 carries as a freshman. Also just never could get going against Clemson or Alabama to close out the season.

I think some may question him a little because he ran behind such a great offensive line at Notre Dame. Although I don't necessarily see it that way. His vision is tops in the class and has such great contact balance. He's a solid Day 2 back that should remind some a little bit of J.K. Dobbins. I think Williams has a big 1,500 yard type season coming if he stays on the field. If he does that and continues catching the football the way he does, he'll solidify himself as a Day 2 pick. Great kid too.

It has the potential to be a deep RB class.

Last edited:
I don’t think that Teague will be a decent pro but if he stays healthy he’s going to be a human highlight film this season in college. Based on the pictures I’ve seen he looks like he’s added 10 pounds of muscle. I’d be surprised if he’s not closer to 240.

There were times watching Ol' Miss I mistook Ealy and Moore for each other. Part of it was size, but both have this terrific combo of speed, quickness, and balance, and both are much better and falling forward for extra yards than you'd think for guys their size.

Too bad we have to wait another year on Bijan Robinson, but Hall, Spiller, Harris, and Ealy are pretty close for me. Ealy is my favorite to watch, though.

Hall and Spiller are at another level for me. They will come off the board quickly. Rodriguez of UK and Cook of UGA are guys I think we can get later that will be good.

Hall and Spiller are at another level for me. They will come off the board quickly. Rodriguez of UK and Cook of UGA are guys I think we can get later that will be good.
Spiller and Hall are my top two right now that I will love watching.
Verdell sticks out in my mind too. I have him as my DH right now.

Kevin Harris looks to be the only day 1 back. Maybe Allgeier as well.
Rodriguez and Teague day 2 to 3. And that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom