2023 Draft Day 1 Thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Draft Day 1 Thread

Still some good players left at other positions that could help someone we (finheaven lol) slide to us

Well, it'll feel like an entirety until our pick tmrw (if we make it)

but should be a pretty decent amount of options. Really hope Washington slides to us. I like Kraft, and Laporta but Washington is ideal
You know, there is the likely scenario that someone will be in our grasp and someone will jump us. It would be just our luck.

Still laughing at the Jets pick. That was the entire media blowing Joe Douglas all week for drafting the best cornerback and wide receiver in the draft last year because they had top 10 picks, and Rodgers falling in his lap, and him thinking he walks on water.

Dude.... not even remotely enough to fix the oline. Smythe is a great blocker for a TE and our oline has still been awful.
I don't agree with your definition of "great". Personally, I labeled his run blocking as "a liability" all year. It was a bigger detriment for our run game than the OL blocking was.

I don't agree with your definition of "great". Personally, I labeled his run blocking as "a liability" all year. It was a bigger detriment for our run game than the OL blocking was.
No... no it wasn't. You can't blame our awful oline play on our TE. Thats a total copout

also few thoughts on other teams/players.

Jets reached on Will McDonald. Not a bad talent but undersized, and poor value. Maybe the biggest reach of round 1.

Detroit? For the assets they had they had a bad first round and I am someone that likes Jack Campbell.

As for Gibbs? Much like with Bijan Robinson thought both were overrated and wasn't interested in an RB this year.

There is a thread on it, but will say not shocked only one TE went round 1. The position just falls.

Weird that the Chargers have a basketball team at WR now.

Mildly annoyed the Pats got Gonzo.

Chiefs also reached on a pass rusher.

Not shocked Levis fell out of round 1. Nothing about his film said first round pick.

Anthony Richardson pick will get the Colts regime fired real quick

also few thoughts on other teams/players.

Jets reached on Will McDonald. Not a bad talent but undersized, and poor value. Maybe the biggest reach of round 1.

Detroit? For the assets they had they had a bad first round and I am someone that likes Jack Campbell.

As for Gibbs? Much like with Bijan Robinson thought both were overrated and wasn't interested in an RB this year.

There is a thread on it, but will say not shocked only one TE went round 1. The position just falls.

Weird that the Chargers have a basketball team at WR now.

Mildly annoyed the Pats got Gonzo.

Chiefs also reached on a pass rusher.

Not shocked Levis fell out of round 1. Nothing about his film said first round pick.

Anthony Richardson pick will get the Colts regime fired real quick
Whereas I mostly agree with you I like both RB's selected in the 1st, I just thought they were both overdrafted. Carter is a great pick for the Eagles, boom or bust. Detroit? yeesh they sure killed a lot of good will.

He really isn’t.

Of course, I’m not comparing him to RB, WR or CB.
Can you explain to me why this board is obsessed with getting a rookie TE who will hardly play and won't help the team next year at all?

We have Hill, Waddle, Anderson and Berrios... we won't throw to a TE anyway, we didn't last year, we have too many WRs who get 95% of the balls thrown their way.

MAKES NO F***ING SENSE!

Back
Top Bottom