2023 Runningback (Underclassman) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Runningback (Underclassman)

I don't think it was supposed to.

Depending on where they would pick him Mitchell looks like a McDaniel guy for sure, but so do quite a few others.

And they may want to add a bigger, more physical guy to the group they have and not another burner.

I don't think it was supposed to.

Depending on where they would pick him Mitchell looks like a McDaniel guy for sure, but so do quite a few others.

And they may want to add a bigger, more physical guy to the group they have and not another burner.

The weird part about though is. Raheem ran with a lot more physicality than i expected. If people watched him this year and didnt know anything about him, it was almost like he is a power back with initial burst that cant catch for ****. I would've never guessed burner by seeing anyone in our backfield this season.

If it its not Mitchell, i want someone that just looks fast every play.

Gibbs' value is his speed, acceleration, and receiving ability. Imo the Kamara comps are more about projected usage than style of play.

He'll excel in certain runs and has the speed to score from anywhere and gives you a dangerous check-down option - with the ability to run routes from the slot or outside in certain looks.

If you're drafting him to be a more traditional RB, I think you'll get what you deserve. Would feel bad for Gibbs, though.
Hey J, I was looking at your top five at each position, and I'm surprised you don't have Israel Abanikanda in there at RB. I think he's a perfect fit for Miami's offense.

tyjae spears hit with the medical red flag. "jay ajayi knees"

not really interested in 2nd contract RBs anyways, so he would be a steal if we could get him with our Day 3 pick

Bigsby produced behind a bad OL at Auburn last year, with better blocking he could really outperform his draft slot which looks like R3.

PFF has him gaining 4.16 of his 5.5 yards per carry AFTER contact.

Given a little more room he might blow up in the NFL.

And he isn’t a midget like most of these guys

I think we will see a 1st Round RB next year for sure, maybe several.

The first 5 on this list are all intriguing and I am smitten with Achane's speed. We might see a Combine shaking 40 time from him next Spring.
:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom