2024 Miami Dolphins Cap Compliance - Long | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Miami Dolphins Cap Compliance - Long

it was a good read......very risky to do all of that.....get it right and maybe the team has a chance......restructuring all those contracts, specially the ones for players with injury history could set this team back years once again

I don't know if the o -line can't be fixed easier than you may think. Right tackle seems settled with Jackson. Armstead will probably play this next season. If he plays, between him and the decent depth behind him with Kion Smith and Ryan Hayes, I think left tackle should be okay for this season. Plus, they could use their first round pick on another tackle. I believe they will re-sign Hunt. That takes care of 3/5 of the offensive line. Center would be the biggest issue as far I am concerned. Losing Williams was the back breaker for this offensive line. Maybe they can bring back Williams for one season at a decent price seeing that he is coming off the injury. If they can get that center position solidified, I think the offensive line will be fine.
Well said. That's why I try to trade down (picking up at least a 3rd) and then draft the highest rated OT or C available with my first 2 picks.

I don't know if the o -line can't be fixed easier than you may think. Right tackle seems settled with Jackson. Armstead will probably play this next season. If he plays, between him and the decent depth behind him with Kion Smith and Ryan Hayes, I think left tackle should be okay for this season. Plus, they could use their first round pick on another tackle. I believe they will re-sign Hunt. That takes care of 3/5 of the offensive line. Center would be the biggest issue as far I am concerned. Losing Williams was the back breaker for this offensive line. Maybe they can bring back Williams for one season at a decent price seeing that he is coming off the injury. If they can get that center position solidified, I think the offensive line will be fine.

This post makes a lot of sense to me.

Watch out for a massive "Lemming" attack. - LOL

I think we would have a strong case against X if he tried that, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he tries it. I’ve been disgusted with him since he extorted us while under contract. I’ve wanted to trade him ever since.

Next post in the series (wasn’t sure if starting a new thread, adding to this one, or adding to one of the Tua contract threads was the way to go)

It’s long!

Yeah read this yesterday. I honestly don't even link it here because a lot of the current posters either won't read it or don't deserve to (because they don't absorb information).

Next post in the series (wasn’t sure if starting a new thread, adding to this one, or adding to one of the Tua contract threads was the way to go)

It’s long!

Thanks was wondering when next would come. Need to get him on here, Reddit sucks lol

Agree with what he said it’s more than likely Tua with a 5 year 45-50 million range. Can live with that. Praying it’s closer to 45 than 50. Brings up Hurts contract which is ideal structure which will keep us competitive until 2026 before some decision have to be made.

Back
Top Bottom