2024 prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 prediction

I have to see the schedule first. I believe Weaver's defense is going to take a little time to gel. If there are some easy games early, I'll feel better about the record.

Agree. New D scheme. A number of new guys. Broken record > Mcd's improvement. New OL needing to jel. Schedule. I see only 3-4 games where Miami could be clearly outclassed, particularly early. That doesn't mean the others are 'wins,' but the remainder should be competitive or leaning 'wins.' The factors I list at the start of this paragraph will determine the actual number of wins, but, barring the unknowns, another playoff appearance.

I have to see the schedule first. I believe Weaver's defense is going to take a little time to gel. If there are some easy games early, I'll feel better about the record.
I feel the same way. It might take about a month, or four games, to assimilate to the new scheme on defense. Also, have to factor in the injuries to Phillips and Chubb. Phillips is a notorious slow starter too. At least he has been early in his career.

I believe Miami has better depth and I'm hopeful there's still another level on offense, specifically with the short yardage run game. If the Dolphins can get better in that area, it's going to equal wins.

Overall, I do think more talent has left the building. But I see the same with Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom