25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA

You Dolphin fans have more excuses then anyone I have ever seen.

Fact is, if you sell out regular season games (which by the way is usually done with help from local tv channels), why can't you sell out play-offs? Same thing last year with the Colts.

And excuse me, but I believe the Meadowlands seats 75,000 people also so that doesn't work either. Face it , and I don't direct this to the real fans because I know there are about 25,000 real fans, this is to the DOL-FANS, the ones that wanted to replace Marino with Huard, you know the guys. The guys who love the team when they are TV but to busy to go to a game.....
To them I say.......Bulls--t

Originally posted by Player6600
This just goes to prove that Fish fans are the worst.

And how many sellouts did you have this year ?:confused:

As far as Miami not being able to sellout a playoff game. Maybe it's me just being hungry for one at home. Joe Robbie Stadium,
(Sorry cannot call it Pro-Player) is basically the same size as the Medowlands and usually when the Dolphins are in town a quarter if not more find tickets (Thanks you stinkin loser Giants fans who can't get you own stinking tickets so you take ours and leave a waiting list of over 10,000 jets fans who can't get tickets).

Bottom line is you have to sell this game out. Support your team.

P.S by the way word out of New England is that they would have an 8:00pm game next week. Gonna be cold up there fish fans.

Who wanted Huard over Marino?It sucked to see Marino leave.He did have a subpar last season,but I wasn't looking for Huard.I wanted us to draft a qb to learn from Marino a couple of years before he retired.Think of where we could be with a decent QB pick about 4 years ago.It's not like the first round picks we have had,as of late,worked out.Oh well,coulda,woulda, shoulda.

Bottom line....

I've said this before. I'm sure the game will sell out AS USUAL, but if it doesn't, I would call it a total embarassment to my beloved team. I've been to only a couple of games because I don't live anywhere near Miami, but I haven't missed a game since satellite TV packages all NFL games. But if I lived near Miami, you bet I would have a ticket...ho hum (wishful thinking).:cry:

This Numbskullery Originally posted by shawn306

P.S by the way word out of New England is that they would have an 8:00pm game next week. Gonna be cold up there fish fans.

Why would they care about watching the Ravens/Pats game? They apparently don't even watch their own???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

When was the last time the Jets sold out a home playoff game? Oh thats right you have only had 1 in the past 15 years, so sorry. The game will sell out in time. You guys were saying the same cracks last year against the Colts and the game sold out, so don't worry.

Originally posted by Dajesus
When was the last time the Jets sold out a home playoff game? Oh thats right you have only had 1 in the past 15 years, so sorry. The game will sell out in time. You guys were saying the same cracks last year against the Colts and the game sold out, so don't worry.

Yeah I know all about that. I keep sending in my forms for my playoff tickets and they keep breaking my heart. :cry:

That being said. This year it is probably better for the Jets to be on the road this year for the playoffs. 7-1. Hopefully we take care of buisness on our end and you take care of buisness on your end and we can meet in Miami for the AFC Championship.

Just make sure that if it rains for a week down there that you put on a tarp on the field this time :D

You Dolphins fans down there need to go and buy tickets. I know when I live in Miami I will be going to all home games and playoffs ones as well. 25,000 remaining is embarrasing. I guess the TV station is gonna need to buy a lot of tickets.

Jet fans- I went to see my Dolphins at the Meadowlands this year and I saw lots of empty seats.

Dude it isn't that easy. It would cost me about 30 bucks for just the trip, 20 bucks for parking, 70 bucks per ticket(have to buy my girl 1), then about 50 bucks while im there. That is alot of dough when your a full time student, and only work part time.

last time i went to a miami.................

home game, it cost $2500. air fare for my son and i to florida. a hotel room for three days and a rental car for three. not to mention the meals we had. and the plane was almost grounded coming home because i bought so many souveniers!
all was not lost though, on our flight from dallas to ft lauderdale, they gave our seats away and had to put us in first class, WHAT A TRIP!:D

I have a question

Do Fins season ticket holders get the opportunity to purchase playoff tickets prior to the last regular season game?? I'm a Bills season ticket holder and we've always rec'd playoff ticket forms in early Dec. Only the past 2 seasons have I not rec'd them for obvious reasons. I could purchase 2x number of seats(My friend and I have 2 seats, thus we could purchase 4 seats per playoff game). I would be surprised to hear that Fins fans do not have the same opportunity....I would believe that it's a league wide policy.

Congratulations DOL-FANS....Only 18,000 left. That means you only have to sell 2,250 an hour for 8 hours to get it on TV....GOOD LUCK

I don't know............

It looks like the game might not sell out in Miami. What an embarassment for my team. I'm truly disgusted with some (and I did say SOME) of the Fin fins that live close to the stadium. Sun Senitnel said the game has not sold out because of the SEASON TICKET HOLDERS haven't been buying any tickets. In the Sun Sentinel, one season ticket holder said he didn't buy playoff tickets because of the way they've been playing lately and the recent history of playoff performances. IMO....The Fins are 3-0 in first rd. playoff games the last three years....The Fins are 7-1 at home this year...AND FOR GOD'S SAKE ITS A CHANCE TO WATCH YOUR FINS PLAY LIVE. This makes me SICK!!!!:yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: Now I understand Pro Player Stadium is the largest stadium by far that is hosting a playoff game this weekend and the ticket prices are higher than usual, but I look at that as lame a-$-$ excuses when there are 18,000 tickets remaining to be sold on Thursday.:fire: :fire: :fire:

Originally posted by Dajesus
Dude it isn't that easy. It would cost me about 30 bucks for just the trip, 20 bucks for parking, 70 bucks per ticket(have to buy my girl 1), then about 50 bucks while im there. That is alot of dough when your a full time student, and only work part time.

$20.00 for Parking ?!? Geez and I thought I was getting robbed paying $10.00 for parking

Back
Top Bottom