2nd tier team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd tier team?

dolfan5223

Scout Team
Reaction score
Now that we have started 0-2 again and show little signs of life. Are the dolphins a 2nd tier team? Have we become the new Lions. We simply can't win. Miami has turned into a side show with the new ownership. I did like what I seen with Daniel Thomas but we need help.

If there are only 2 tiers in the league, then yes, were 2nd tier.

Now that we have started 0-2 again and show little signs of life. Are the dolphins a 2nd tier team? Have we become the new Lions. We simply can't win. Miami has turned into a side show with the new ownership. I did like what I seen with Daniel Thomas but we need help.

when the media begins to make jokes at your expense. yes. the dolphins are certainly not what we would hope they would be. the perception is were in the bottom say 25% of the league and have been. these guys have brought it on themselves. just so many poor decisions. they pile up over time. that 4-12 season with wanny the wheels fell off and its been downhill ever since. one mistake after another

I think they are one of only about 5 winless teams. I don't know what second tier is, but they are definitely in the bottom half of the league, almost at the very bottom.

Us Dolphin fans have suffered for so damn long that we deserve to have at least 20 years of great football in the near future.

No matter what I will be a Dolphins fan. It is just so hard to watch them lose 60-70% of there games.

Back
Top Bottom