**3 Bold Draft Predictions Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**3 Bold Draft Predictions Thread**

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok the draft is upon us. Give 3 BOLD draft predictions. They don't have to necessarily be Dolphins related. You can give a short explaination after each one if you want.

1. A veteran player will be traded for a draft pick at some point this weekend. Hey, haven't you heard? The league is officially open for business.

2. The Dolphins will trade down into the mid 20's and then TRADE OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. They pick up someone's 1st rounder for 2012.

3. The 49ers will draft 2 QBs, but none in the first 4 rounds.

Ok the draft is upon us. Give 3 BOLD draft predictions. They don't have to necessarily be Dolphins related. You can give a short explaination after each one if you want.

1. A veteran player will be traded for a draft pick at some point this weekend. Hey, haven't you heard? The league is officially open for business.

2. The Dolphins will trade down into the mid 20's and then TRADE OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. They pick up someone's 1st rounder for 2012.

3. The 49ers will draft 2 QBs, but none in the first 4 rounds.

hahaha i doubt any of your three happen.. i think that teams are still shying away from trading until monday.. its super hard to trade down twice. and i dont see niners talking more than one even if its late

The Redskins will make an absolutely ridiculous first round pick. Like, Locker or Kaepernick at 10.

The Dolphins will trade down to the early 20s and still get Mallet.

Some team no one has linked to a QB at all will pick one in the first 2 rounds.

Maybe not very bold predictions. All very possible though...

ok the draft is upon us. Give 3 bold draft predictions. They don't have to necessarily be dolphins related. You can give a short explaination after each one if you want.

1. a veteran player will be traded for a draft pick at some point this weekend. hey, haven't you heard? The league is officially open for business.

2. the dolphins will trade down into the mid 20's and then trade out of the first round. they pick up someone's 1st rounder for 2012.

3. the 49ers will draft 2 qbs, but none in the first 4 rounds.

a lot of people would be upset with number two. . .but i woulndt at all this draft is deep and nt a lot of difference between round 2-4 imo

If we trade down mallet will still be there. Al Davis will reach for a position they don't need and none of us will be surprised. The patriots will outsmart us yet again.

cardinals will not take first round qb but instead get a vet like bulger

miami will trade down and get a 2nd/3rd rounder

kiper will argue about a player because he rated the guy way too high and look like a douche

3 bold predictions? How about one bold prediction?

Christian Ponder.

Mark it dude.

I could live with that.

1) Denver trades out of the second spot because they need more picks for all the holes they have to fill on the defensive side of the ball.

2) Cam Newton is not chosen #1 by the Panthers and falls into the 20's.

3) New England trades up into the top 10 to take Cameron Jordan.

You asked for bold predictions.

1) The Patriots will trade UP in the first round of the draft, something they have not done in a long while.

2) The Titans will take a QB in the first round of the draft, not Nick Fairley (as most mocks think).

3) Kaepernick will go WAY earlier than many people think. Some team will fall in love with his skill set and get him early.

Miami will draft at least 2 running backs in this draft plus a OT by round 3 of this draft

My bold prediction: At least 8 Teams (25%) will not be picking in their spot. There is going to be A TON of movement in the first round-including Miami and New England from the AFC East. Most of the movement will be from 6 to 18.

Back
Top Bottom