**3 Bold Draft Predictions Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**3 Bold Draft Predictions Thread**

Wait, you are now mocking the Dolphins to draft Ponder? I thought you were thinking Mallett?

Ponder or Mallett would be amazing, so please tell me this is true.

Don't you know? This sh-t changes every day. It's the draft! Last night it was Mallett. Now it's Ponder. Tomorrow it'll be...ahh hell I don't know.

Ok the draft is upon us. Give 3 BOLD draft predictions. They don't have to necessarily be Dolphins related. You can give a short explaination after each one if you want.

1. A veteran player will be traded for a draft pick at some point this weekend. Hey, haven't you heard? The league is officially open for business.

2. The Dolphins will trade down into the mid 20's and then TRADE OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND. They pick up someone's 1st rounder for 2012.

3. The 49ers will draft 2 QBs, but none in the first 4 rounds.
I will add one. As the NFLN goes to Raider cam, Al Davis having past the century mark, keels over and has an heart attack.:D

Mark Ingram falls to the 20s

Pats trade up

Miami trades to bottom of R1 (Pitt?) and gets a 2012 pick as part of the deal

1) Miami will make a pick in the first round
2) Half the people on this site will absolutely love the pick
3) The other half will be pissed and mail in the season

:O)

Remember the feeling when Ted Ginn's name was called?

i would give anything if the pick turns out CHRISTIAN PONDER!!!

he is my fav player in this draft and i dare ANYONE to say they were on the ponder bandwagon before me.

i have been singing his praises and said he is the BEST qb prospect in this draft after the college season ended both here and on the sentinel boards/comment threads. if he is there at 15 and the finz are wanting to go qb, i am almost hoping they dont try and trade down as i think we will lose him, even going down 2-4 spots. the pats have lots of ammo and teams that want a qb who passed in the top of the first will be calling billichek to get back in and grab him. i hope they just take him.

way to guru CK! i'm impressed!! i was thinking i was the only ponder geek here.

Back
Top Bottom