#3 Texas vs #10 Ohio State | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#3 Texas vs #10 Ohio State

Ohio State is slooooow

Texas is fasssst.

That is all.

LOL, not even close to being true.....

You're clueless if you believe Beanie Wells, Terrelle Pryor, and many of the OSU WR's are slow.....and the defense is pretty fast too! Sure, there are a couple fo the D-Lineman who aren't running a 4.4 40 anytime soon, but the rest of the "D" players are just as fast as those from Texas....

Laurinaitis, Jenkins, Washington, Heyword, Williams, Coleman, etc.......

Ohio State wins 31-17. Texas will come out strong to start, but the defense of ohio state is good and will give colt a tough time. The buckeye offense will start out slow, and I would not be surprised if Boeckman plays some, but eventually Pryor will settle down and do to them what Vince did to teams when he was in texas. GO BUCKS!!!

Ohio State wins 31-17. Texas will come out strong to start, but the defense of ohio state is good and will give colt a tough time. The buckeye offense will start out slow, and I would not be surprised if Boeckman plays some, but eventually Pryor will settle down and do to them what Vince did to teams when he was in texas. GO BUCKS!!!

I'm just looking for a win, however the Bucks can get it!

I'm believe they can win but I'm not expecting it to be by more than a TD if indeed they do.

I could see it more like:

OSU 34
Texas 28

I just hope we win or lose close....we don't have to win to get some respect but we do have to be competitive, meaning losing by 10 or less....same as Oklahoma did 45-35 to Texas

clear.gif

LOL, not even close to being true.....

You're clueless if you believe Beanie Wells, Terrelle Pryor, and many of the OSU WR's are slow.....and the defense is pretty fast too! Sure, there are a couple fo the D-Lineman who aren't running a 4.4 40 anytime soon, but the rest of the "D" players are just as fast as those from Texas....

Laurinaitis, Jenkins, Washington, Heyword, Williams, Coleman, etc.......

I heard the same thing last year going into the game against LSU...we saw how that turned out.

Same when they played UF the year before. I noticed OSU won both of those games handily.

CP, did you hear this?

OSU is 5-0 vs. The Big 12 in bowl games and 24-8-1 all-time vs. the conference.

That's damn good no matter how you try to spin it!

U are right . . . I don't like Ohio State.

That being said, I'm usually not biast and I will give u a fair prediction.

Texas - 41
Ohio State - 16

I just think Texas will prove to have too much speed, talent and experience on their side of the ball. They still can somehow split the NC if they roll you guys . . . don't think they won't come out and try to blow you guys out to prove a point.

U are right . . . I don't like Ohio State.

That being said, I'm usually not biast and I will give u a fair prediction.

Texas - 41
Ohio State - 16

I just think Texas will prove to have too much speed, talent and experience on their side of the ball. They still can somehow split the NC if they roll you guys . . . don't think they won't come out and try to blow you guys out to prove a point.

They may try.....we shall see in 4 days!

Another OSU team bites the dust in a BCS game...

Maybe the Big 10 should consider having a conference championship game to decide who the sacrificial lamb will be....

Nah....still wouldn't matter...

Once again, the Buckeyes choke in the national spotlight.

A game nobody out of the state of Ohio expected them to win. I don't think they choked. If anything i've gotta question Tressel. If Pryor is in the game they can't throw. I think they'd of been better of using him ala Tebow his freshman year.

Even though he's a Buckeye, I love Pryor's ability, but he's way too raw as a passer to be starting as a true freshmen. With Beanie Wells they can mask his weaknesses behind a strong running game (or they can get away with playing against weak secondaries in the Big 10), but if Beanie leaves for the NFL this year, Pryor better improve a lot or the BUckeyes are gonna be a 3-4 loss team next year.

Wow. Talk about getting every point in this post backwards.

Well, all you haters predicted OSU would get blown out, so I think you all need to admit you were wrong.

24-21 with the game winning TD scored with 16 seconds left isn't even close to choking or getting blown out or embarrassed.

Why would I be embarrassed after such a great performance by my team when NOBODY gave them a chance to even keep it close...?

The Buckeyes played right with Texas the whole game and actually outplayed them most of the night.

Pryor is only going to get better and better and we will be great again and win a National Championship in the next 1-3 seasons!

& you can all laugh now, but you'll eat crow later!

Back
Top Bottom