3rd round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3rd round pick

Merge....it's good to read before posting identical threads. :D

anybody but another damm secondary ! maybe this time we can get a good player ..

why get williams when u need a lb more. could of gotten the best wr in the draft ..screw it now.

uga3406 said:
why get williams when u need a lb more. could of gotten the best wr in the draft ..screw it now.

Gotta love the negativity here. Jesus Christ, you might not agree with the pick, but whining about it isn't gonna change anything. I didn't like the pick at first, but he grew on me. Whining doesn't solve nothing, but get on peoples nerves, so just trust Nick Saban's judgement.

we need a good WR if one is available and tomorow we could pick our OLB (nande or aj nicholson and why not will derting with a 7eme rounder)

opinion ?

uga3406 said:
Because this is Nick Saban's team, and he's not an idiot. He is gonna go with the BPA on his draft board, and if that player is Demetrius Williams, then he'll be the pick.

Finsfan79 said:
demetrius williams
Williams or Richard Marshall. I know we just used our 1st on a db but Marshall would be an absolute steal in the third

Max Jean Gilles OG somehow slipped from being a top prospect

Back
Top Bottom