4 FSU recruits get kicked out of Disney World for Life! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 FSU recruits get kicked out of Disney World for Life!

That's ****ing crap. They didn't do anything any other group of teens would have done. Hell, just chilling out is less trouble than a lot of groups of teens would have done.

They shouldn't have been kicked out for life I can agree to that.

They shouldn't have been doing what they were doing though if the story is true. They were treated horribly with the punishment and other ways, but they should have just stopped standing in one spot to begin with.

yea that's pretty dumb. actually. IF the story is true, then probably should have been kicked out, not for life but maybe the day. They did that to a few kids i knew in highschool at a movie theater a few years back. Just standing around started mouthin off when security guards told them to leave, got banned for a month. and they were white so i doubt it's the race card. that's way overplayed

Orange County deputy sheriffs have issued at least 48 trespass warnings at Downtown Disney during the past two weekends since the push against loitering began. Records of those cases provided to the Orlando Sentinel show that 45 of the 46 people banned from Disney for life during the past two weekends were blacks or Hispanics.

Three cases involved white teens. Of those, two were banned only from the Virgin Megastore and are free to return anytime to Disney.

I smell a lawsuit.

Records of those cases provided to the Orlando Sentinel show that 45 of the 46 people banned from Disney for life during the past two weekends were blacks or Hispanics.

We all know who the other one was don't we.

098MortimerMouse-1.jpg

Wow, I am with Don, if those #'s are true... That does sound like a lawsuit. Granted Disney will probably settle, but WOW.

I don't think they should have been banned for life and just kicked out for the day

Back
Top Bottom