??????????????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

???????????????????

saulsbury34

Superbowl bound fins baby!!!
Reaction score
Guys I know I said before the season started that I don't care if we lose as long as I get to watch the fish play. Well ignore that!!!!!1

WE ARE HORRIBLE!!!! Let's face it!

The only thing I see is that: IMO we have the best Tight End (R.M.) in the league, one of the best WR in the league (C.C.) and one of the best defenses.
Can anybody argue that?

But: our O-line is one of the worst in the league, no matter who we put in at QB they will struggle cuz of the line, and Priest Holmes couldn't run with our O-line.

The point is if you give us an O-line and a QB we are unstoppable. Did you guys see the Cinci game when Lamar Gordon got hit as soon as he got the ball like 7 times in that game? And we wonder why he's out for the season. And now we are gonna get some bears runnigback I've never heard of?!!!! Are you friggin kidding me? That's not the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our O-line is the problem. I wish Dave and Spielman would get that through their thick skulls!!!!!!

I really believe I could do a better job than these guys!!!! It's awful.
Everyone talks about the horrible offseason. I thought the worst part of it was not losing Ricky, not Boston going down, not the QB controversy, you know what the worst part was? (and it happened before all this) Getting rid of Ruddy, Wade, Dixon. The guys that have ALLOWED POT SMOKIN RICKY TO GET ALL THOSE YARDS AND MAKE FIEDLER LOOK BETTER THAN HE REALLY IS.

I mean c'mon anyone can see that our O-line is horrible. It doesn't help that we have no QB but if we had those two little things we could be special. So as far as I'm concerned let Sage start the rest of the season(he has outperformed any QB in preseason the last 2 years, if you don't believe me check the stats). I mean what is the worst that could happen? We shoot for a high draft pick! ( oh wait we flushed them away that's right )

Just a very frustrated finfan for life that wants to see some changes!!!!

Quarterback Jay Fiedler, safety Antuan Edwards and tight end Donald Lee will serve ice cream for charity from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Cold Stone Creamery, 18825 Biscayne Blvd. in Aventura. Proceeds will benefit the Reach for the Stars Foundation for cystic fibrosis.

I hope the three don't drop the ice cream on these pour sick kids!

Back
Top Bottom