5,151 Dolfans say Sage should be the starter(7747 say Feeley)..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5,151 Dolfans say Sage should be the starter(7747 say Feeley).....

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Given an equal opportunity, who do you think would emerge as the Dolphins' starting quarterback?

47.9%
A.J. Feeley (7747 responses)

20.2%
Jay Fiedler (3266 responses)

31.9%
Sage Rosenfels (5151 responses)

16164 total responses

It appears that Dolphinatic718 has voted 3266 times.

:lol: :jk:

Who are these people that are saying Sage should be the starter. Why would anyone believe this should happen? And 31% of you at that. I think people just want this because he is the underdog.

ABrownLamp said:
Who are these people that are saying Sage should be the starter. Why would anyone believe this should happen? And 31% of you at that. I think people just want this because he is the underdog.
I think it's the "he's not fiedler" combined with the "Feeley was a third stringer" people mostly....them, and the people hoping to Rent-a-Sage if he's the starter.

I have no idea why people want him to start, he won't be that good. At least not for a while. They've had 3 years to assess him, I think if he was so much better than Jay he would have gotten his shot.

5,151 Dolfans haven't been to practice in 3 years.

7,747 haven never seen a guy named Feeley play, but who's counting?

I think most fans are informed by the great south florida media.:hmmm:

In addition, most fans are frustrated with Fiedler. I would believe most fans would be happy to see each QB be given a fair chance at the job. Getting to practice with the starters and play with the starters in preseaon.

I have no clue who is the better QB for this team. On the other hand, I know Fiedler has more than enough chances, too many IMO.

"Who do you think will emerge as the Dolphins starting Quarterback?"

Jay Fiedler.

I'd be more than happy to have someone with more talent, but there isn't anyone at this time. Jay has a better shot then both Sage and A.J.

I wish we could get Ramsey :(

Dolphinizzle said:
"Who do you think will emerge as the Dolphins starting Quarterback?"

Jay Fiedler.

I'd be more than happy to have someone with more talent, but there isn't anyone at this time. Jay has a better shot then both Sage and A.J.

I wish we could get Ramsey :(

Why would you think Jay has more talent than AJ? And what would make you say something so ridiculous as, Jay has a better shot at being starter than AJ?

Back
Top Bottom