5,151 Dolfans say Sage should be the starter(7747 say Feeley)..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5,151 Dolfans say Sage should be the starter(7747 say Feeley).....

inFINSible said:
It appears that Dolphinatic718 has voted 3266 times.

:lol: :jk:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I wish we would have drafted Losman and named him starter, he may not have been good but we could have elimated about 5,000 threads...................Nah, there would still be 5,000 threads dealing with the qb position.

I wish.............. get over it already.
Looks like 5,151 dolphin fans have no clue as to what is going on. All sage has is a strong arm. His head is just not there yet and appears that he is as good as he is going to get. over 7000 people want feeley to start and we have not seen him play a down yet not even a preseason down with the fins. Jay is jay and that is not reassuring at all but at least we know what we have and don't have with him.

It would appear a large percentage of the less intelligent Dolphin fans voted early and often.

Greatscott127 said:
Jay is jay and that is not reassuring at all but at least we know what we have and don't have with him.
U just made a point of y Jay shouldnt start. We kno we have someone not capable of taking us deep in the playoffs. I doubt im alone in saying id rather gamble wit Feeley then except another 8-10 win season wit Fiedler. Who knows tho, with the talent this team has ne1 COULD look good.

FinFan24 said:
U just made a point of y Jay shouldnt start. We kno we have someone not capable of taking us deep in the playoffs. I doubt im alone in saying id rather gamble wit Feeley then except another 8-10 win season wit Fiedler. Who knows tho, with the talent this team has ne1 COULD look good.
pretty much....

ThunderCane said:
I think most fans are informed by the great south florida media.:hmmm:

In addition, most fans are frustrated with Fiedler. I would believe most fans would be happy to see each QB be given a fair chance at the job. Getting to practice with the starters and play with the starters in preseaon.

I have no clue who is the better QB for this team. On the other hand, I know Fiedler has more than enough chances, too many IMO.
rock on dude :rockon:

If we aquired Ramsey now he would be way behind in learning our system,and I don't think he would be ready to play at the start of the season. So in reality we have what we have and thats about it. Let us pray....

At this point, i'll take Jay Fiedler at starter. He knows the offense like the back of his hand and while he lacks talent with the deep ball and accuracy. He has the heart and grit to lead the Dolphins to wins. As for AJ Feely, he looked OK in Philly, but I'm still not sold on him until I see him in preseason action. Regarding Sage, I just don't think he's ready to start.

Jay would have been a great QB before the advent of the forward pass. As for going with him because we know what we have and dont have with him, that is why I think we dont go with him. He knwos the O... he cant make good reads so what advantage does this bring? He is great at the play action fakes...cant throw good so what good is this? Cant throw deep or the outs, so the D just needs to focus hash to hash within 15 yards... Personally, I think it is stunting AJs development by having to split time with Jay with the 1rst team...AJ comes from west coast O which is more predicated on timing routes than most so his upbringing is very timing based and he will have less of a chance to develope that timing witht he starters if indeed he is chosen to start...jmho

Back
Top Bottom