5/23 - Ryan Tannehill Meets With The Media | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5/23 - Ryan Tannehill Meets With The Media

Looks a little thinner in the face in that interview to me, wonder if that's a sign of the work out routine he's been on aimed at changing his game a little. One of his biggest attributes is his athletic ability, an ability I feel he's underused because of his lack of "feel" for when the pressure is coming. With a potentially dodgy knee to protect do they make him more mobile, teach him to anticipate more, focus more on getting the ball out of his hands quicker or adapt his game to protect himself more, i.e when the pressure comes do not try to scramble as much and just take a sack with the minimal amount of risk to injury (if that's even possible) ?

If he is a little lighter then that would point to seeing an even more mobile Tannehill next year, honestly think that could be a good thing. Of course I could just be seeing things and reading too much into a small if any change in his appearance, but it's the off season what are you going to do if you can't make up stuff, lol :)

Back
Top Bottom