58% equals $104 cap figure | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

58% equals $104 cap figure

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
according to PFT.com if they do have a new CBA and both sides can agree on 58% (56 owners, 60 NFLPA) which would be right in the middle the new cap would be $104 this year. Which if we are about 5 million over the cap with the $94 cap figure we would be about 5 mil. under the cap without cutting Seau and Gus, restructure of Zach and Taylor and Carter, we should have enough wiggle room to sign some guys including Brees.

If they can come to an agrement I see us getting Brees. If no agreement...I dont see how we could afford him.

newlownorder said:
according to PFT.com if they do have a new CBA and both sides can agree on 58% (56 owners, 60 NFLPA) which would be right in the middle the new cap would be $104 this year. Which if we are about 5 million over the cap with the $94 cap figure we would be about 5 mil. under the cap without cutting Seau and Gus, restructure of Zach and Taylor and Carter, we should have enough wiggle room to sign some guys including Brees.
#1 and #2 picks r perfect,but i'd like darrien colledge{pure left tackle}thatswhat we need in the 3rd,and a good safety in the 4th. providing we sign brees at Qb. LAWSON is going to be AWESOME, like a jason taylor/shawn merriman with more speed!!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :evil:

First off Seau and Gus are probaly on there way out which is close to 9 million savings along with carter/thomas/taylor reworking contracts; if the CBA gets resigned we are in real good shape. If not we still have some money to play with. There was another cut can't remember who it was though!

madmike said:
#1 and #2 picks r perfect,but i'd like darrien colledge{pure left tackle}thatswhat we need in the 3rd,and a good safety in the 4th. providing we sign brees at Qb. LAWSON is going to be AWESOME, like a jason taylor/shawn merriman with more speed!!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :evil:

Your right about Colledge being a pure left tackle. IMO Whitworth could fall to our laps in the 4th round possibly, but as of right now I have him right there in the 3rd with Colledge being drafted earlier. IMO 1st round pick: Brick, Justice, McNeil 2nd round pick: Winston, Scott, Trueblood 3rd round picks: Colledge, Whitworth.

Back
Top Bottom