6 receivers kept? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6 receivers kept?

the only reason ppl on here think bess is pretty secure is from how much ppl talk him up on this forum.. dont get me wrong i like bess and what i have seen from him, but he is prob just as likely to get cut as those other 2 because he really hasnt done much in the preseason

Maybe you should take a look at what the coaches have been saying about him before you assume. Tony seems to be really high on Bess.

That's true. Also, most teams keep 2 fullbacks and we have one, so that accounts for that. I'm thinking they want to use one of the TE's as an H-back/fullback type player as well.

That's true. Also, most teams keep 2 fullbacks and we have one, so that accounts for that. I'm thinking they want to use one of the TE's as an H-back/fullback type player as well.

As I recall, the Cowboys have not always kept two fullbacks. It is by no means a requirement and the fact we only have one now is not any reason to assume we're looking to add one.

I think Bess and Ginn are the only 2 WRs safe on this Roster

Well Wilford is probably safe because of his contract, and Hagan's good camp coupled with the lack of better options means he probably won't be going anywhere this year either.

Back
Top Bottom