!6th pick in draft??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!6th pick in draft???

icephinfan

Dolphins Fan!!!
Reaction score
With the 16th pick in the 2006 draft the Miami Dolphins select....................

I like him and Holmes as well but my favorite WR is Sinorice Moss. he's a big playmaker. he's super explosive, has good hands, run routes well, and also has good bloodlines

BPA

Like to see a trade down and pick Ko Simpson.

I'll stick with Manny Lawson, but I really think Miami will try to trade down.

SpeedRush99 said:
BPA

Like to see a trade down and pick Ko Simpson.

Yeah I totally agree. If we sign a LB than we won't draft Lawson and I think other players in the draft are better and would help us more right away.

Let's trade out of the 16th spot to accumulate more picks:cooldude:

aveeb said:
Let's trade out of the 16th spot to accumulate more picks:cooldude:

I would love for that to happen (that would be my fantasy scenario) but I just dont see anyone trading with us to land the coveted 16th pick. Just like last year nobody wanted our 2nd overall pick. And lets not forget this draft class seems more deep to me than last year. I really do hope someone bites but I doubt it.

I can realisticly see someone wanting to trade up and let us trade down. With all of the big names in FA and big signing, it has really turned the look of the draft around. Teams that had no shot at getting someone now have a more realistic chance. I think we can use that to our advantage. There will be a few guys fall to us that we can kind use as bait.

Id rather carpenter than greenway. I lost confidence in Greenway after the combine

Back
Top Bottom