!6th pick in draft??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!6th pick in draft???

The Denver trade just killed alot of hope for us getting Chad Jackson or Holmes cause they both might be gone by the time we pick.

Skeet84 said:
The Denver trade just killed alot of hope for us getting Chad Jackson or Holmes cause they both might be gone by the time we pick.

yeah, bu nowwe can realistically get Lawson, or Simpson. We can get a WR in the 3rd or 4th

playmaker1 said:
yeah, bu nowwe can realistically get Lawson, or Simpson. We can get a WR in the 3rd or 4th

Well right now I think we are in Good shape for Lavar. So no need for Manny besides he is just like Jason Taylor

Skeet84 said:
Well right now I think we are in Good shape for Lavar. So no need for Manny besides he is just like Jason Taylor

what up Skeet. Your right here, Maybe get LaVar. If so, maybe the Dolphins can get the guy me and you have been preachin about. Ko Simpson!

Skeet84 said:

Nahhh, Denver is going to grab Lendale White. They still have two good receivers in Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie.

Roman529 said:
Nahhh, Denver is going to grab Lendale White. They still have two good receivers in Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie.

I dont seethat happening. They have Bell and resigned Dayne. Yes they have Lelie, but he has yet to proove himself still. I wont lie, I was a big fan of his in Hawaii. Smith is good, but prol in his last season. They want a WR at 15 I bet

Back
Top Bottom