8.3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

gnome011

Rookie
Reaction score
Yup... That was Mark Sanchez QB rating for the game!

8.3!!!!!!

Didn't I hear them that the only other QB to throw 5 Ints in their teams history was Broadway Joe? LOL.

Wow. Even for a garbage statistic like QB rating, that is HORRIBLE!

HAHAHA......people got all wide eyed after his first 3 games but they played the texans PSH most inconsistent and underachieving team most years...the pats when brady wasnt back and the titans 0-6 and should have lost 2 punts were muffed inside the 30 i think

Carrol is a smart coach he siad he needed one more year OH BOY was he right........he isnt as good as people thought he would be

Sanchez is the second coming of David Carr... Just glad it was the Jets who bit with that #1 pick franchise QB deal....:crazy:

Know what's also bigger than his rating? My p..

Ah wait, damn. Nevermind. But still!

Sanchez is the second coming of David Carr... Just glad it was the Jets who bit with that #1 pick franchise QB deal....:crazy:
How? Carr was getting hit all the time having no time to throw, Stankie had all day to throw behind his probowl Oline. I just don't think you should insult Carr by mentioning him in the same sentence as Stankie. Stankie sucks with a RB having a career day and an Oline giving him all day and then add that #1 wr BE, just plain pathetic performance.

Oh...that is too funny!!! He threw a pick 6 in each of his first four games, then we smoked him...and today 5 picks. I don't want to hear anything more from the media about their little darling...he sucks!!!

Way to early to call him a bust.

Possibly.

I just don't think he's NFL ready yet and they should have held him back... That being said, Rex was looking to get every Jet fan excited and hyped in order to forget the Farve debacle and last years collapse so he names him the starter and throws him to the wolves... Kids' getting crushed now and if they don't simplify the game plan for him for the remainder of this season, he'll be scarred.... Anyways screw the Jets, go Fins...

Back
Top Bottom