#8 from USC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#8 from USC

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying I'm not a college football fan, so I don't know much about this guy...but...WOW.

I want Dwayne Jarrett on our team. THAT'S what you call a WR!

Did you see how that DB bounced off him???

Absolutely. That's exactly what the Dolphins are missing. 6'5, 215 lbs sounds like a winner to me.

Yup, I've been high on Jarrett all season long, and I even made a topic about drafting either him or Calvin Johnson a while back, and some people here said they don't like Jarrett because he can't run routes. :rolleyes:

This guy is a dominant receiver, period. He's been doing this for a while now. Also, unlike Mike Williams, this guy is a class act and a hard worker. He has much more upside than Mike Williams, that's for sure.

Jarrett

Mike Williams part II? No thanks. Not even nearly as dominating as Williams was. i watch every USC game; this guy has a tendency to dissapear for 2-3 quarters at a time.

marino&clayton said:
Mike Williams part II? No thanks. Not even nearly as dominating as Williams was. i watch every USC game; this guy has a tendency to dissapear for 2-3 quarters at a time.

Sounds a bit like Chambers. Maybe if we put the two together, there will always be someone around to catch the ball. Or it could work out the other way and they could both disappear at the same time. Oh well. Calvin Johnson looks pretty good also. He has great size and they said during the broadcast today that he runs a 4.3 40. I doubt he runs a flat 4.3. But if he can run anything from a 4.4 on down, he should be a very good NFL WR. There are way too many scenarios that can play out in the draft and I think there are other positions that need more attention than WR. But I wouldn't mind have a Calvin Johnson, Jarrett, Manningham, Ginn Jr., or even a Meachum from UT. I think there might be enough depth at WR in the draft to get a good one in the second round if things work out right.

It would be nice to have a WR on our team besdies Wes Welker who doesn't disappear in games, slip and fall repeatedly (Booker), or drop the ball...<sigh>

Dwayne Jarrett is NOT better than Calvin Johnson. Mike Williams doesnt just suck cuz of the team hes on. Look at Roy Williams, on the same team and still puts up numbers. Mike just doesnt have the work ethic to put himself in the upper echelon of wide recievers. And will prolly be the same with DJ, although tonight he was amazing but once again so was Mike in college. Calvin is a hard worker, posseses rare athletic ability and is loved by all his team mates more than DJ is or ever will be. But i dont even want to draft a wide reciever this year.............

not to sound bias because im a gator, but Dallas Baker would be an amazing reciever for the fins. his hands are amazing and his vertical is out of this world. you get a guy like him on our team and nothings keepin us from racking up points. GO GATORS!

Back
Top Bottom