8 fumbles? what happened Jets? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 fumbles? what happened Jets?

85inthehall said:
cheifs D is faster this year but we got down 17-o in the first and basically were forced to face the chiefs gang rushing all day -- hard to establish anything so you really couldn't see the offense function -- chad had 2 forced fumbles under pressure and swatted from behind and 5 bad snaps resutled in 5 other fumbles (1 of which was recovered and thrown for a 1st down)

only 1 pic by surtain and the jets had a pick by law in the end zone

sloppy game that won't happen again -- only week 1
5 bad snaps? was kevin playing yesterday?

nyjunc said:
The dolphin game? Absolutely. I predicted we'd lose week 1 at KC(also said Maimi would win week 1) and beat Miami and I am very confident that will happen.
Just so I have this right your in the this is going to be a "cakewalk" column of Jet fans ??

Wildbill3 said:
5 bad snaps? was kevin playing yesterday?

yeah -- he said it was the worst game of his pro career -- he spoke to reporters which he never does and said he was ashamed and embarassed of his performance and it would never happen again --

article in the nydailynews.com -- he will come out next week and be nasty

85inthehall said:
yeah -- he said it was the worst game of his pro career -- he spoke to reporters which he never does and said he was ashamed and embarassed of his performance and it would never happen again --

article in the nydailynews.com -- he will come out next week and be nasty
What was he suppose to do? Go crawl under a rock??? NYC demands explanations. If CP didn't take credit for those fumbles they would have his head. There is no way he can ignore that many fumbles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next week the jets will come out on the field as if they were a abusive drunken stepfather and the fins were a red headed stepchild!! :)

Back
Top Bottom