96% approval rating for Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

96% approval rating for Saban

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Its bye week and according to ESPN Saban has a 96% approval rating. Were 2-1 into the break and i personally set an expectation of if we were 1-4 after buffalo there would have been significant progress made. Well we're above my mark and saban definetly gets my approval. what about yours?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=47&week=null

A Wing Pilot said:
Its bye week and according to ESPN Saban has a 96% approval rating. Were 2-1 into the break and i personally set an expectation of if we were 1-4 after buffalo there would have been significant progress made. Well we're above my mark and saban definetly gets my approval. what about yours?

100% until two consecutive 4 win seasons.

Absolutely he has my approval. I expected to be 1-2 at this point and ( I have tickets to the Tampa game) I expected to see a 1-3 team coming to Ray Jay. Not only are we winning, we're competing and although not completely yet, we're playing to our talent level and letting players make plays and calling plays to allow them every chance to make plays. I beleive as the season goes on, we'll only get better as players adjust to certain elements of both the Offense and Defense. So far, my approval is a definate yes...

A Wing Pilot said:

Yes he definitely does. He has done a great job so far, a little bit more than I expected also. To just think that we still have a lot of room for improvement is just something to give us all a kind of hope about the Dolphins that we haven't had in awhile.

"its also better to give a bloody nose then to receive a bloody nose"

from the the number one fan in oklahoma Rosco p. coltrain

We're going door to door across america to find the other 4%.

I expected to be 2-1 at this point, but thought we would beat the Jets, and lose to the Panthers, in a way this is even better, show's they are getting better each week, hope in continues......Saban has my vote. The question that needs to be answered though is, who are the 5% that think he is not doing a good job? :confused:

tay0365 said:
The question that needs to be answered though is, who are the 5% that think he is not doing a good job? :confused:

The 5% are people who wanted him to beat the Jets. To some people the entire season is worth it if we can beat the Jets and the Bills, our record be damned. Personally I think Saban is doing a great job , and the team is definitely exceeding expectations.

I'm convinced just by visiting this board that a few of those 4% are Fins fans. Trust me they'll come out of the word works the first time something goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom