A bright spot in a dark offseason! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A bright spot in a dark offseason!

That's exactly what we need. More guys with character like Chambers. I'd settle for someone with his attitude even if they have slightly less talent than another player. Hopefully the whole RW thing taught the front office something about signing players with questionable character. It's great to see Chris got rewarded like he should!

I liked Chambers before all this went down and I like him even more now. What character and discipline. This guy is a class act. How much for a Chambers jersey??????????:D

SleepWithDaFish said:
I liked Chambers before all this went down and I like him even more now. What character and discipline. This guy is a class act. How much for a Chambers jersey??????????:D

Yea I got one when he got signed! That guy is just getting better and better every year! Now they just need a guy to throw to him!

shalafi3455 said:
Yea I got one when he got signed! That guy is just getting better and better every year! Now they just need a guy to throw to him!

The question is who?

Driven said:
The question is who?

Brady were going to steal him just to make all the Pat's fans cry! :roflmao:

I don't know, we'll have to see who is a FA next year! You know we are going to try again next year to get someone!

Back
Top Bottom