A couple of interesting tidbits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A couple of interesting tidbits

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ethan Skolnick did Marvez's Q&A this week on Insider, I'm absolutely sure they're on this site every day. A couple things he said:

Q: Should we believe the rumors about the Dolphins landing Keenan McCardell from Tampa Bay? Stan Bernstein, Altamonte Springs, FL

A: I wouldn't put any more stock into that than some other rumors, like the one about Antonio Bryant. I do think the Dolphins are still looking for another receiver. No one beyond Chambers or Boston has jumped out yet.

Drew's comments got around quickly it seems. Maybe there is something to the Dolphins trying to get an upgrade in here.

Now this just annoys me to no end...just when we have to deal with this Sage should be the starter nonsense, here he goes stirring the pot again:

Q: Will the Dolphins ever give Sage Rosenfels the respect he deserves? Shane Morantz, Stamford, CT

A: I wrote a column about this for tomorrow, actually. I don't think it's a question of respect. They just feel Feeley is a little more ready. I have my doubts. I like Sage's arm and smarts, and I've been hearing for two years -- from prominent players -- that the guy's gonna be good once he gets a shot.

Considering the way he played today vs the third stringers I have my reservations about his abilities. And lastly, I think the team is taking the whole media is too negative thing a little to far, I mean it's their job to report and they have to have fresh subject material, what do you expect considering everyone loves the Dolphins? IMO they're overreacting.

Q: Is it true that the Dolphins are considering stopping the media from watching minicamps because of all the negative publicity? Also, is it true that the Dolphins are one of the few teams that actually let reporters attend every offseason practice? Mike Akler, Woodbury, NY

A: The Dolphins are very sensitive about the media right now. And yes, my understanding is that's a consideration. I don't know the exact figures on how many teams let their media members watch QB school and minicamp practices, but apparently, some players raised this issue at the most recent camp. That ignores the fact that several teams still let the media watch practices during the season -- at least three days a week. The Dolphins do not. We sit in the press room, and enter the locker room to talk to the players either before practice starts or after it ends.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/finsinsider/

Finsflurry said:
Now this just annoys me to no end...just when we have to deal with this Sage should be the starter nonsense, here he goes stirring the pot again:

Q: Will the Dolphins ever give Sage Rosenfels the respect he deserves? Shane Morantz, Stamford, CT

A: I wrote a column about this for tomorrow, actually. I don't think it's a question of respect. They just feel Feeley is a little more ready. I have my doubts. I like Sage's arm and smarts, and I've been hearing for two years -- from prominent players -- that the guy's gonna be good once he gets a shot.

...................see this does concern me........ the NFL has worst way of holding people back.

Back
Top Bottom