A full camp report from this afternoons session | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A full camp report from this afternoons session

Amongst the few bits of information I have been able to gather about Feeley from Eagles' fans, as some of you may remember was, if there was a weak spot to his game, it was his short passing. Maybe that's why they seem to be working on that more than anything else.

PS....Ozzy, Drew is playing you. He knows you're a camp reporter....He's just trying to get the word out to the Vb heads that Wally isn't the bad guy....????...:lol:

Great report man, thanks a lot.

Last edited:
inFINSible said:
Amongst the few bits of information I have been able to gather about Feeley from Eagles' fans, as some of you may remember was, if there was a weak spot to his game, it was his short passing. Maybe that's why they seem to be working on that more than anything else.

My thoughts as well.

inFINSible said:
PS....Ozzy, Drew is playing you. He knows you're a camp reporter....He's just trying to get the word out to the Vb heads that Wally isn't the bad guy....????...:lol:

Seriously, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Great report as always O-Z.

With no dissrespect to the other camp posters, I really enjoy your reports the most Ozzy. Than
ks again!

great report, thanks...but i thought eddie moore was #56, who is that then?

Thanks for another great report. I'm excited to see our WR's out there this year. One question: When are you guys going to realize that Wade Smith is just really not that good? Why does everyone insist on making excuse after excuse for this dude ? Oh well, Maybe he'll get better .......or maybe our QB's will be either running for their lives or getting smoked from their blindside all season long. I'll hope for the first.

Back
Top Bottom