A Hoosier Fin is here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Hoosier Fin is here!

Purdue Pride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey fellow Fin fans! My name is Brian, I'm 30yrs old and married with two great kids. I live in central Indiana (Colts Land) and have been a diehard sports fan as long as I can remember. I've been a Dolphins fan ever since I first saw Dan The Man play. I also follow the Colts a little and I'm a huge Purdue fan (yeah I know we suck this year :) ) I look forward to getting to know everyone and having some fun. If there's anything you wanna know and I'll tell ya.

Purdue Pride said:
Hey fellow Fin fans! My name is Brian, I'm 30yrs old and married with two great kids. I live in central Indiana (Colts Land) and have been a diehard sports fan as long as I can remember. I've been a Dolphins fan ever since I first saw Dan The Man play. I also follow the Colts a little and I'm a huge Purdue fan (yeah I know we suck this year :) ) I look forward to getting to know everyone and having some fun. If there's anything you wanna know and I'll tell ya.

CLAY CITY!?!?!?! Whats up man!! Check my location and I'm a Purdue guy myself. Glad to have another Wabash Valley fan aboard this great forum!!!!

Back
Top Bottom