A House of Cards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A House of Cards

Starter
Reaction score
Like most of you, I am pretty frustrated with my favorites sports franchise off-season. However, as I told my dofan collegues up here in NJ, that way we had drafted over the past 7 years (not including this year) was actually quite disorganized, and had little business purpose. It was almost like Dave and to be honest Jimmy had a lot of difficulty dealing with the salary cap, amongst many other things (eg. recognizing personnel needs) when they won(in dallas) it was not part of the salary cap era.
Now our team has very little balance, and worst off we really don't know if there is or isn't any depth. I feel postive of Rick Spielman, new approach, you can not change multiple years of poor personel decisions in one off-season. I do not want to go into all the terrible off-season moves, because we have done them to exhaustion here on the board, some are debatable, but overall we as dolfans know that the past 7 years of first round picks when we had them were busts (avery, yatil green etc.) and trading away picks, nor answering personel needs, and having one of the worst retention ratios in the nfl with regards players making the nfl (let alone the dolphins) has finaly precipated to this off-season. I really can not wait to get rid of dave, nice guy or not, not inclusive of boston injury this all falls on his lap. The errors of the past just haunt this coach, again if we would have gone for Anquan Bouldin, this would not be an issue, because we would have probably not even gone for Boston. Nonetheless, I still think we have talent on the team, even at the wr position, I just don't think dave knows how to coach it nor will he give it an oppty. He just relegates people to the bench if they do not perform initially to his liking, that is poor coaching, nor does he put his players in position to succeed. Anyway I could go on at nauseum about this, I just hope dave does not get a pass this year, before he does any more mortal damage to my beloved franchise.

One love from NJ.

jimmy johnson cleaned the house and put us in good shape salary cap wise

I agree, Dave will not be able to get the job done and the draft the last several years have been pretty much awful, except for a diamond here or there. I say let Dave go now, the season is going no where. Now would be a good time to do it.

Back
Top Bottom